What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no, dont do that.

Zoro always does what luffy says EVEN WHEN he doesnt agree

Dont go twisting shit

You are advocating for Zoro to plainly disobey luffy. Admit thats what you are doing. No need to look for a loophole. Its fine. Maybe this is character develeopment for Zoro. But dont use mental gymnastics to say thats not what is happening
Zoro doesn't always just agree what Luffy says, he has blatantly gone against Luffys wishes, cute Enies Lobby. He literally joined saying he will Kill Luffy if he becomes a problem in his journey to WSS.

Realistically what has Luffy ever done for Zoro, for him to have a right to have Zoro follow his lead. Luffy owes his life to Zoro, Zoro doesn't owe Luffy shit. He is lucky to have Zoro following him, he hasn't earned that right
Post automatically merged:

zoro is not fighting king :kayneshrug:
He should fight and mid diff King and then kill Kaido

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro trusts Luffy to deal with Kaido. He’s not going back to the roof
Zoro doesn't have to blindly listen to what Luffy says especially when Luffy is fucking out cold.

This is what first mates are for. To take over before their Captain gets back in action.

Excuse me?

I'm killing the hype for King? Oda does this for 50+ chapters if not more. King has been trash after he kicked Big Mom ship off the waterfall. Nothing compared to someone like Marco or Katakuri that would make him some incredible foe.
You are killing the hype for the 2nd strongest of a yonku. We are not reading Bleach. Oda for years was hyping the yonku. And now before zoro taking down one yonku commander you are saying he is nothing for him?
Excuse me if Zoro is able to defeat Kaido then Benn Beckman is already stronger than Yonku? Come to your senses bro.

Since when am I a Lanji fanboy? Zoro fighting the #2 isn’t rocket science
Didn't you make a thread asking people how they feel about Zoro fighting Queen?

Although its true you are not a Sanjitard, you see a Yanker but you troll Zoro anyways because even you know turds like Kaido have no business pushing EoS Zoro past mid diff and as a compensation you act like a Psuedo Sanjitard

Who will stop Kaido
The plot will

Dude, zoro and Luffy are going to recover at the exact same time im the exact same chapter

Don’t you see Oda literally putting every step of each of their recoveries in the same chapters one page away from each other

Yamato will last as long as the plot requires Zoro and Luffy to recover. This is entirely just plot.

Hell its very possible Kaido beats Yamato anthen just sits around talking to her the same way he beat the scabbards and just sat on the roof doing nothing until Big mom arrived the next chapter.

Kaido will probably just beat Yamato and spend time on the roof talking to her about whatever nonsense until Luffy arrives, at the same time as Zoro is fully recovered

Dude, Plot decides everything in one piece. And plot can do ANYTHING

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are killing the hype for the 2nd strongest of a yonku. We are not reading Bleach. Oda for years was hyping the yonku. And now before zoro taking down one yonku commander you are saying he is nothing for him?
Excuse me if Zoro is able to defeat Kaido then Benn Beckman is already stronger than Yonku? Come to your senses bro.
Whatever. Even if I do, I don't fucking care.

I don't have to follow the same train other people follow, right? I can have my own prefered fights for XYZ characters.

Even if I'm killing the hype for King I have every right to do so. The guy has been nothing but an overhyped Commander that did nothing during the entire Onigashima raid. Let alone for some hype like advCoA or potential CoC for him. Nothing.

Katakuri was established as a beast YC1 since the beginning.

Let me make one thing clear, Luffy HAS NOT earned a right to be Zoros captain, if he agrees to Luffy, he does it out of nobility and kindness of heart, and if he disobeys him, he has ALL THE RIGHTS in the world to do so.

Luffy should be so grateful to Zoro for how much Zoro has done for his worthless ass, that if Zoro slaps him in the face and tells him to get the fuck outta ship and let Zoro be the captain, Luffy shouldn't even have right to say no

Zoro is doing Luffy Charity by being his first mate.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Let me make one thing clear, Luffy HAS NOT earned a right to be Zoros captain, if he agrees to Luffy, he does it out of nobility and kindness of heart, and if he disobeys him, he has ALL THE RIGHTS in the world to do so.

Luffy should be so grateful to Zoro for how much Zoro has done for his worthless ass, that if Zoro slaps him in the face and tells him to get the fuck outta ship and let Zoro be the captain, Luffy shouldn't even have right to say no

Zoro is doing Luffy Charity by being his first mate.
You were saying @TheAncientCenturion :)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Izo:
Shoots King's sword out of his hand and King literally does nothing with this.

Believers:

KING MUST BE SO STRONG.

Got I regret every fucking post I said about wanting King to be above Katakuri.....

Status
Not open for further replies.