What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No. Zoro told Luffy Usopp has to apologize and Luffy agreed then Zoro was fine with it

So then in this case Zoro has tell Luffy directly that he doesnt believe Luffy can beat kaido without his help and Luffy will have to agree and then Zoro will go fight kaido

But in the end, Zoro WILL NOT ever disobey Luffy. Thats it. If he tells Luffy that he doesn believe the 1v1 can work and Luffy says Fuck off, then Zoro will fuck off. He will not disobey Luffy, plain and simple
Stop being retarded. Zoro only went down because of his condition or he never would have gone down.
Luffy told everyone in like 988 he was going to beat kaido and to take care of the live floor
And zoro still went up.

H

humanbeing

No cuz Sanji Jinbei are non factors against Kaido, Zoro has already shown he is THE BIGGEST factor and that includes Big Mom and Luffy
he did what he has to do as part of the supernova , they were mere Luffy aids in that aspect , after that you know what happened Killer is fighting hawkins, Law and Kid are fighting BM. and Zoro got what was predicted that he use Enma to hurt Kaido , so his job is really done. he already said that Luffy will win , and now he needs his own fight to settle instead of being aid and at the end not being able to deliver a finishing blow , then in case of Kaido it is Luffy's job.
he did have at the beginning 4 to help him , next he will have Yamato and maybe Marco since he is the most suitable one to bring Luffy back , at the end Luffy will defeat Kaido 1 vs 1 , and he already fought him for remarkable time alone , next time he will be able to defeat Kaido in 1 vs 1.

Zoro is just a kind man that's about it.
Isnt Mihawk a Kind man? Isnt Shanks a kind man? Arent Whitebeard and roger kind men?

Would they ever follow someone they dont respect? No. So its not about kindness, its about pussiness

So either Zoro is the only pussy Conqueror in the verse that he follows weaklings or he actually respects Luffy

Zoro SHOULD NOT be obeying Luffy at all in ideal world but since Oda is retarded and Luffy has this (imaginary) charisma, people literally better than him at literally everything like Zoro has to follow his lead

Since when am I a Lanji fanboy? Zoro fighting the #2 isn’t rocket science
Taking on yonkos has proven a teamwork job for most of the part. I doubt Oda will substantially shift the trend expecially considering how plot wise it would make a lot of sense at this stage if Zoro joined the fight too considering Yamato is also there assisting and Luffy isn't soloing anyone anymore in that instance and the words he spelled will kinda flow in the air, unless Yamato falls and Luffy saves her.

Lmao stfu with that bullshit, G4 FS Luffy was neg diffed by Kaido, and then negged again after AdvCoC and then negged again with 3000th asspul power up

Zoro with all broken bones and Enma nerf pushed Kaido farther than Luffy did with 5000 buffs
Any Luffy vs Zoro argument is cringe no matter where you stand since both did great, Zoro himself considers Luffy knocking Kaido around a great feat.

Isnt Mihawk a Kind man? Isnt Shanks a kind man? Arent Whitebeard and roger kind men?

Would they ever follow someone they dont respect? No. So its not about kindness, its about pussiness

So either Zoro is the only pussy Conqueror in the verse that he follows weaklings or he actually respects Luffy
Well Mihawk never found a captain like Luffy with imaginary charisma.

I am just saying Luffy hasn't earned the right to have Zoro obey him since Zoro is better than him at everything

The big mistake u make while talking with me is that you think that I probably think that Zoro goes round 2 vs Kaido to solo him.

Noooooo. This is not what I meant.

What I meant is that Zoro will benefit more from fighting and damaging a Yonko rather than wasting his time with a Commander who we know is weaker than rooftop Zoro.
We haven't seen full capabilities of King. Before rooftop we haven't seen also Zoro's capabilities. I am sure Oda will show King a monster like Katakuri and at the we all will be happy for Zoro defeating him in 1v1 battle

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People are seriously twisted.

Zoro who will be 100% will decide to go and look for King the background while Luffy is out cold and no one is stopping Kaido that he knows of.

Same King who got his ass handled to him by Izo and Marco.

Saying Zoro vs King post roof is a disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.