What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So you’re saying if Naruto had 100% of Kurama’s chakra+the remaining tailed beasts chakra Sasuke would still win???

There’s a reason Sasuke put them in planetary devastation lol
That's irrelevant after thingie with Sage of the Six Paths as I said.

Naruto and Sasuke are Yin and Yang.

Sasuke was stronger than Naruto for a good chunk of the story. Then Naruto caught up lowered the gap to the point of equality between the two and it stayed like that.

He started a whole thread just to shit on Zoro and you are telling me, that man doesn't hate Zoro. Saying Zoro has the most endurance means fuck all, you might as well tell me the sky is blue. I personally have only see him chat shit about Zoro.
Funny, he made a thread about straw hats ranked by speed and the obvious "sky is blue" answer would be that Sanji ranks above Zoro in overall speed.....yet those same zoro fanatics couldn't even accept that fact, they cant even accept Sanji has superior observation haki. there is a difference here and you don't need a microscope to see it.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Naruto was holding back?
Naruto wanted to save him but Sasuke was going for the kill. In Boruto, Naruto was legit swapping hands with the most powerful Otsutsuki shown so far, this same Otsutsuki was using Sasuke as a foot stool earlier. He ragdolled that man harder than Itachi did the first time he met Sasuke. Naruto spared his life just as he did in their first fight in OG Naruto:goyea:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
That's irrelevant after thingie with Sage of the Six Paths as I said.

Naruto and Sasuke are Yin and Yang.

Sasuke was stronger than Naruto for a good chunk of the story. Then Naruto caught up lowered the gap to the point of equality between the two and it stayed like that.
Then explain to me how Sasuke was “Slightly superior” to naruto when the dude even said himself that Naruto won the fight???

Is your bias towards “cool characters with swords) clouding your judgment?

Imo, ~7/10

First 2 pages are spent updating the monster trio. Last 2 pages are Yamato. I like her design but no fruit name or elaboration kind of is meh. 2 page color spread so only ~11 pages for Franky's fight.

Tbh, it will be the shortest fight the series if it ends here, hence my concern about it even being over since it doesn't traditionally end the way other fights do. It transitions from a closeup of Frankys face still looking pretty serious. Jinbe's ended the same way. I also didn't like that Franky really didn't show any new moves, considering he's a Cyborg.

It's concerning cause Franky is still relatively uninjured and Sasaki has far less characterization than even WsW or Black Maria at this point. We'll see how Black Maria's goes first. I like Sasaki's goofy ass design and sword though lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Is your bias towards “cool characters with swords) clouding your judgment?
You can't be normal for once or what?

Then explain to me how Sasuke was “Slightly superior” to naruto when the dude even said himself that Naruto won the fight???
If you can't read properly I mentioned the time period when Sasuke became slightly superior u doofus. Read something before forcing One Piece talk to everything.

During Boruto time period Naruto laid back a little while Sasuke was semi-active still.

In Boruto.
Sasuke is slightly superior and even fucking Jigen who is a godlike character says that Sasuke is a more dangerous one.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Franky + Yamato. You know how this shit goes. It is a 10 for me bro.
Ngl I am not sure Sasaki is out for the count. Same with WsW. They have yet to awakened and we have yet to see WsW's face. Not that any of that matters to Jinbe but I fear for Franky cos his General Franky armour is busted but then again we have yet to see his anti Kaido weapon :zorothink:

Imo, ~7/10

First 2 pages are spent updating the monster trio. Last 2 pages are Yamato. I like her design but no fruit name or elaboration kind of is meh. 2 page color spread so only ~11 pages for Franky's fight.

Tbh, it will be the shortest fight the series if it ends here, hence my concern about it even being over since it doesn't traditionally end the way other fights do. It transitions from a closeup of Frankys face still looking pretty serious. Jinbe's ended the same way. I also didn't like that Franky really didn't show any new moves, considering he's a Cyborg.

It's concerning cause Franky is still relatively uninjured and Sasaki has far less characterization than even WsW or Black Maria at this point. We'll see how Black Maria's goes first. I like Sasaki's goofy ass design and sword though lol
I am confident the awakenings are all coming soon, just for Sasaki/WsW/Calamities/Kaido
Post automatically merged:

Franky + Yamato. You know how this shit goes. It is a 10 for me bro.
Ngl I am not sure Sasaki is out for the count. Same with WsW. They have yet to awakened and we have yet to see WsW's face. Not that any of that matters to Jinbe but I fear for Franky cos his General Franky armour is busted but then again we have yet to see his anti Kaido weapon :zorothink:
Didn’t think about it like that. But I think Yamato fruit is mid. You actually like it?

She looks so skinny, feels like she lost AP in the process
Post automatically merged:

Mid chapter tbh. Sasaki's hybrid looks like shit. Yamato's hybrid also looks mid.

Highlight is definitely Sasaki flying lol.
Yupp, Sasaki and Yamato DF reveal mid

You can't be normal for once or what?

If you can't read properly I mentioned the time period when Sasuke became slightly superior u doofus. Read something before forcing One Piece talk to everything.

During Boruto time period Naruto laid back a little while Sasuke was semi-active still.

In Boruto.
Sasuke is slightly superior and even fucking Jigen who is a godlike character says that Sasuke is a more dangerous one.
Ok?? In boruto, that’s boruto’s story Naruto isn’t the main character no more

Same with one piece. Using Naruto and Sasuke as an example of a secondary character surpassing the main character is pointless when Sasuke was never stronger than Naruto in the slightest

The same applies to Luffy and his underlings as one piece is HIS story

Status
Not open for further replies.