Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you,

TAC trying to push the narrative that it somehow became a matter between me and Mango when its obvious this guy is lying through his teeth.

That Zara followed suit on Mango's claim and even my own squadmate @LANJI CUCKSMOKE is worrying the shit out of me right now.

Mango has to die, and then TAC too and Zara for litteraly lying about being able to kill once he gets two scum Lynches.
First of all, TAC isn’t going anywhere.

Second of all, you seem to be counting krogo as scum for Lara, and I’m not sure if that is what his role implies.

Third of all why would you ever trust him to get shit done 😂

Yes, the Father/Fridge situation

I want that resolved since Father explicitly accuses you of murdering Good King Usopp
And the fact that you believe that shit tells me all i need to know, youre steering the discussion towards that instead of anything else going on right now.

You are scum arent you TAC?

Uh Oh watch out i said the bad words and now your simp is gonna come flying out of her closet to protect you.

First of all, TAC isn’t going anywhere.

Second of all, you seem to be counting krogo as scum for Lara, and I’m not sure if that is what his role implies.

Third of all why would you ever trust him to get shit done 😂
And the fact that you believe that shit tells me all i need to know, youre steering the discussion towards that instead of anything else going on right now.

Uh Oh watch out i said the bad words and now your simp is gonna come flying out of her closet to protect you.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

My vote is on Father
I explained the situation fairly to Lil Zem
IDK what other situation you are referring to, Tiptoe?

Not a situation.

Vig vigges Tiptoe tonight, lynching him is a waste of a day phase

Thank you,

TAC trying to push the narrative that it somehow became a matter between me and Mango when its obvious this guy is lying through his teeth.

That Zara followed suit on Mango's claim and even my own squadmate @LANJI CUCKSMOKE is worrying the shit out of me right now.

Mango has to die, and then TAC too and Zara for litteraly lying about being able to kill once he gets two scum Lynches.
am I not your rhm

if I wasnt asking questions juliet wouldnt come out to also counter mango.

My vote is on Father
I explained the situation fairly to Lil Zem
IDK what other situation you are referring to, Tiptoe?

Not a situation.

Vig vigges Tiptoe tonight, lynching him is a waste of a day phase
Typo, Van ,etc

I also want @Grammaton to talk to us.

You shouldve ignored Mango's ramblings from the start, yet you went with it and then tried to make Me vs Him the entire discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.