Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Typo, Van ,etc

I also want @Grammaton to talk to us.

You shouldve ignored Mango's ramblings from the start, yet you went with it and then tried to make Me vs Him the entire discussion.
?????

I town read you primarily off of your tone, not mechanically or off anyone vouching for you.

So yes, I am going to listen to information and I won't dick ride you around the whole game. Why is that such a hard thing to understand?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay, I’m out for dinner, so I can’t post for another 2 hours or so. I’ll address whatever I can.

I wish Ekko was alive I want to know why he thinks Lind can't be teamed with Typo and was waiting to ask him.

Why didn't typo just kill Lind that night we planned it if he was town. He can't have wanted brother udell dead that bad :whitepress:
This is wrong wrong way to go, SlimCal.

Lind is a good guy, leave him alone
W-what happened last night to you, TACy. Why are you suddenly town reading me? And what happened to your avatar?

THAT DAMN LIND, I KNEW IT
So, apparently you’re town but you have post restriction powers? @Lindltaylor

:pepeanger:
It made your next action Unstoppable though. Weren’t you Happy to act like Captain Jack Sparrow? :catpole:

Anyway, I don’t think Mango and Fuji are good lynched today if both of them are offering a 1 to 1 exchange.

Maybe this is TvT? Mango was scum reading Fuji anyway, so probably targeted him?

@MangoSenpai are you sure you weren’t redirected to whoever Fuji visited? @Fujishiro maybe you were redirected?

Don’t jump to conclusions guys, maybe some bs could have gone down last night.

Also we probably had 2 extra kills because a scum used an extra kill. Itachi in Drago’s Naruto game could kill another player if he performed the faction kill.

Anyway, see you in 3 hours.

Yeah and you are not deciding either so stop blabbing like you make all the calls. Mango should be the lynch and any sane town will follow through with it

My cubs are still cute though!
Im not the only one who scum reads him, @Udell @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Juliet @Flower ,etc

We outnumber you :)

Im not making any call right now, im offering an option and you come out and try to instantly shut it down, well sucks to be you but you dont decide.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Are you guys reading this shit?

Because your town reads are infallible shmatalija.
Fuji, Fuji don't be like thaaaaaat.

My job is to kill scum but I'm talking a secondary prize with the mass grave.

If town wins, it's a double win. If scum wins then it's still a win for me as I still have the bodies of those who died. You follow?

Let him in and you'll understand

Status
Not open for further replies.