What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lowkey eating shit this arc when it comes to comparison between Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates.
WCI has a pretty different context, the whole arc focus on the crew (which is incomplete btw), almost getting caught and killed in a Younko's territory but getting through that despite the odds (including getting help by Germa, Jinbei's crew and Bege's crew). Wano is totally different cuz its a war (atleast it supposed to) with the whole crew, including some power ups + several strong non Strawhat characters as Allies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
WCI has a different context, the whole arc focus on the crew, which is incomplete, almost getting caught and killed in a Younko's territory but getting through that despite the odds (including getting help by Germa, Jinbei's crew and Bege's crew). Wano is totally different cuz its a war (atleast it supposed to) with the whole crew, including some power ups + several strong non Strawhat characters as Allies.
This "war" should have more stakes in my opinion.

Tobi Roppo getting clowned by kids and weaker straw hats? Cmon bruh. The fact that Sasuke and Dog's Poo wanted Commander positions is hella funny.

Tobi Roppo getting clowned by kids and weaker straw hats?
I dont like how Tama is being used either, but Franky has always been strong, Nami and Usopp couldn't even scratch Page One and Ulti without Big Mom's help, an Younko (you decide if thats good or not). We need to see if WsW and Sasaki are actually done, but Jinbei and Franky imo are doing what i expected, also Franky apparently had considerable more difficulty vs Sasaki than Jinbei had with WsW

Hahaha… You guys werent here last year?. Yes.

lets restart this. Someone fetch the panel
I can't post the panel but I would tell you what chapter . It's 886 and no pound was not the one who hit oven . The impact of the attack you see is not pounds . Pound never touched oven . That is why oven told pound I know its not you.
Post automatically merged:

Let me teach you how to read manga . Pound throws a punch amidst sanjis attack he misses , so the sound effects is represented by Swish for missing or hitting air. Sanji who has already launched his attack is fast enough to jump back down and save chiffon and disappear with her. It all happened in a blink

Let mihawk kill vista first. Oh he can't cos he is trash.
Go find someone else on whom this shitty Vista arguments works on

If Kiku can stab Crydos bitch ass Vista would take his head off in seconds

where did you know mk. in 24 years , just you saw two times ashura. and now , ashura can hit one shot everybody . are you standup guy ??
what?

Its hilarious the way some Zoro fans don't understand Zoro's character. Luffy doesn't owe Zoro anything. Luffy doesn't even know about thriller bark, he was out cold. Zoro choose to join Luffy and devote his life to Luffy out of his own free will.
Yeah Zoro is doing Luffy charity is what I am saying, I am not saying what Zoro will do I am saying what he should do.

He should start disobeying Luffy because he owes Luffy nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.