Not open for further replies.
Ive got to say
this is prob the most annoying mafia game I have been a part of

after rhea's lynch you have the" I told you so's"
a wrong kill and we disagreed what she did with typo last dp
or natalija telling others their reads stinks

all of you must have played a perfect game
yeah?
ripped , we'll see how perfect you continue to be.

I'm the only town eagle left, but I don't fear the reaper. Trust me when I tell you

The clock is ticking

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
hmm hmm hmm

well then i guess ill have to retract my statement then. what makes you believe in mango for even a second?
Because I base my read of Fridge off his tone this game, nothing mechanically or off anyone vouching for him as town based on results.

So I'll always listen. But I wanted Father out yesterday so I don't know why people assume I'm suddenly on a knife's edge between him and Fridge.

It's a simple statement, both Fridge and Father are intermixed in a debate where 1 has to be scum. One of them will be our lynch. Easy peasy.

so gj every1 with the typo push, that seemed to go pretty well and will bust the game open for us now

i'd like to start analyzing this first:

points i wanna highlight and want everyone to talk about:

3. Lanji and nat have a persistent vote on mango. looks pretty bad on them after typo confessed. definitely need to be looked at.

4. TAC went from reborn to mango and opposed typo wagon heavily. he does not seem to be happy with double lynches either. TAC looks extremely terrible now off this alone and should thoroughly be looked at imo.

5. melon went from mango to typo then to knight, a new wagon that was starting to form as a counter wagon to typo. Now another person on that wagon is JDB who started the day with a vote on TAC then moved to knight. It could be seen as a distance vote on TAC then an attempt to steer from typo. Eitherway melon and JDB are definitely questionable here, specially melon. JDB's tone seems more townish while melon has power wolf vibes. And to make it worst, melon's late vote on typo is looking so much like a "lost hope" bus vote on him.
These are important notes i picked from Usopps post here,@LANJI CUCKSMOKE i forgot but why did you not switch back up to Typo?

Zemmi

GodMommie
We do need to get rid of Typo asap, but lynching him again won't give us information. Also in line with this I think getting rid of Van might be a good call also. Mango gives us the most information on other players not just himself.

Did pein ever say why he chose typo?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We do need to get rid of Typo asap, but lynching him again won't give us information. Also in line with this I think getting rid of Van might be a good call also. Mango gives us the most information on other players not just himself.

In discord, he has an ability that only lets him reveal to scum

He choose Typo when dude was already dead scum, and sent him a message?

Is he like a medium or something or idk

Status
Not open for further replies.