Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Now you choose to say this? lmfao.

How many more secrets do you have?
Indie Lady Luna did say not to reveal much, so unless I need to, I'm not gonna say much more

And Me And Flower received nothing @Natalija @TheAncientCenturion
So we arent scum, end of story.

He asked me last day phase if i got something and i got nothing, neither did Flwoer.
I'm certain Clowna isn't and you've always been at the 75% mark for townie for me, which I'll keep you at more or less.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Okay I’m finally caught up. @MangoSenpai tell me the truth, please. Full claim for me.

You told me in discord that you wanted to tell me something, and that it would shock me a lot, but you would wait for Zara’s claim. Could you tell me that now?

And Me And Flower received nothing @Natalija @TheAncientCenturion
So we arent scum, end of story.

He asked me last day phase if i got something and i got nothing, neither did Flwoer.
Tbh Pein said That he sent his claim to players who suspected him or something.

But that really is a weird ability to have. Why would he confirm himself to scum? I don’t think any scum would come out with the claim without thinking that it’s a trap.

Okay I’m finally caught up. @MangoSenpai tell me the truth, please. Full claim for me.

You told me in discord that you wanted to tell me something, and that it would shock me a lot, but you would wait for Zara’s claim. Could you tell me that now?

But that really is a weird ability to have. Why would he confirm himself to scum? I don’t think any scum would come out with the claim without thinking that it’s a trap.
The midnight role follows with its original user, random and chaotic.

Im not claiming anything, i protected Flower last night.

That is all, if i got redirected to Usopp he would be alive right now.

Therefore Mongol the guys who tried to silence and RC me is lying through his teeth.

The end.

alright finally caught up you bastards.

first of all mango absolutely has to be the lynch here. not only has his play been suspect but i trust fuji when he says that mango targeted him with harmful abilities. theres also the fact i think everything he has said this phase has been utter bull. i think that fuji claiming mango targeted him needs to be resolved. if you think this is fuji vs mango fine but lynching mango first will tell us if fuji is a liar or not because there is literally no way to crawl out of that lie. if mango is town then we lynch fuji simple as that. but we do not lynch fuji first.

we are just beginning this phase so its fine to discuss other wolfy players. however i dont like some of the movement away from the mango train. i understand there has been some suspicion around tac but he cant go over mango or fuji. then there is typos resurrection which is absolute bull. it sucks that hes back and probably dangerous but he doesnt give us information if we lynch him. in fact id be a bit curious if there are typo voters at the end because typo hasnt even posted yet so for all we know hes being used as a decoy lynch for wolves today so they can spare mango.

another thing just kind of an irk thing. i dont really think we should be claiming anymore especially with typos flip and ability. we have no idea what wolves are packing so i think unless absolutely necessary we need to chill on the claims for now.

are you going to ask juliet for a full claim as well?

if there's anyone lying its mango.

I recently woke up and I'm 40 pages behind. I still have my vote on Typo and I will have to iso him to see what he has been saying today.

Can anyone give me a summary on what has happened so far and what did I miss?

The mafia is Fuji + Typo + Van + Juliet my mans. You all gotta listen to me
I finished isoing Typo and I see he has claimed vig who targeted Lind and based on what you said it is confirmed that failed kills are included in wu and since we only saw one kill then it looks like Typo is scum who performed the faction kill on Udell. I find this hard to believe Typo got redirected to Udell and mafia targeted Udell at the same time.
I recently woke up and I'm 40 pages behind. I still have my vote on Typo and I will have to iso him to see what he has been saying today.

Can anyone give me a summary on what has happened so far and what did I miss?
Typo slipped and his play on day 2 was scummy. Flower has already explained this on how Typo slipped. I noticed that Mango has not posted and he was liking posts earlier and it looks like he is the silencer.
This is supposed to be my partner who led to Typos demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.