Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This what happens when he doesnt listen to a wise man like me, I told him long ago that Zoro and Luffy are the main characters if One Piece and that all other characters are there to support their way to becoming the strongest. All other super Novas will come irrelevant coming the end of the story some already are. Only Black Beard will rival Luffy soon and thats all.
Whisky Peak
Enies Lobby

Since those times they were being portrayed rather closely power levels wise

My boy has a unique fighting style :cheers: he destroyed Franky's general and his sword also it is kinda confirmed that general cannon > radical beam
Waido looking good :kata:
Post automatically merged:

Queen kizaru style -- Multiple beams -- Yasakani no magatama :finally::finally::steef:

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Hanzo hattori @Tejas
Imagine if he shots 3 beams from his hair, tail and hand at the same time :cheers:

I wasn't too crazy about this chapter but Franky securing the win was nice. Sasaki ripped through the General Franky, that was impressive.

Sanji seems to still be doing well against Queen. Hopefully after Robin, Brook vs Black Maria, we can see more from Sanji. Zoro will be back in action soon so we'll see who he goes after once he's up.

Yamato's doing well against Kaido but her Zoan form isn't doing it for me. Seems boring and too similar to a minks' sulong form but not as good as some of the ones we've seen.

1020: Robin and Brook vs Black Mariah,Luffy saying he is coming back,Zoro vs King starts
1021: Robin and Brook vs Black Mariah ends,a glimpse of Zoro vs King,Luffy reaching Yamato to the roof
1022: A glimpse of Big Mom vs Kidd and Law just because,Luffy vs Kaido round 3
1023: Sanji vs Queen,and conclusion of non-SH fights like Raizo,Killer and Inuarashi
1023: Sanji vs Queen ends
1024: Zoro vs King
1025: Zoro vs King ends
1026: Now its only about Luffy and Kaido,around 10-11 chapters devoted only to them

Wano ending soon! :finally:

1020: Robin and Brook vs Black Mariah,Luffy saying he is coming back,Zoro vs King starts
1021: Robin and Brook vs Black Mariah ends,a glimpse of Zoro vs King,Luffy reaching Yamato to the roof
1022: A glimpse of Big Mom vs Kidd and Law just because,Luffy vs Kaido round 3
1023: Sanji vs Queen,and conclusion of non-SH fights like Raizo,Killer and Inuarashi
1023: Sanji vs Queen ends
1024: Zoro vs King
1025: Zoro vs King ends
1026: Now its only about Luffy and Kaido,around 10-11 chapters devoted only to them

Wano ending soon! :finally:
Marco.

Interesting, before both WsW and Sasaki get "defeated(not clear yet)", in previous pages, the flying six get hyped and dramatily get hit by one strawhat. In case very unreal for Oda to make such statements right before the opponent get "defeated":

Sasaki not just speak about himself, the speak overall of the flying six, us.
I think I feel what Oda is setting up now, wouldn´t be surprise if we also get a similar page about hyping the flying six before Black Maria get "defeated"..

Feel a twist soon around the flying six members.
@Paperchampion23 , @Bounty , @Hanzo hattori , @Tejas , @MonsterKaido
They were already hyped back in 1004 by Cipher Pol, and previously when they first arrived, and also by Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro saved Marco from execution by King. Done.

Marco gets defeated and Zoro intervenes,thats the start of that fight
Marco is stronger than king, Why would he get defeated when there is no implication that he would. Futhermore, Even if Marco gets defeated he would deal alot of damage to king which would make king very weak, Zoro will destroy a weak King which makes no sense. Also most fights are getting concluded, Sasaki ulti and whos who are already done. which is implifying that Oda wont change much in the apparant match ups currently, Kanjuro is also down etc. Marco has been kings match up for over 20 chapters now. Marco will defeat king. Zoro will go kill kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.