Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Typo lynch is not smart, that's exactly where scum want us to focus on.

I want to say Ekko may have been wrong with his reads which is why he got killed, to lead us astray.

1. mango being silenced AND used as a counter wagon to typo looks very good on him. scum is trying to use him as an easy lynch that he cant defend himself from.

2. fuji going from typo to mango, then being locked in with that vote and teleported to the shadow realm via the deathy game. This implies that scum took fuji from the thread to prevent him from swapping votes. looks very good on fuji

3. Lanji and nat have a persistent vote on mango. looks pretty bad on them after typo confessed. definitely need to be looked at.

4. TAC went from reborn to mango and opposed typo wagon heavily. he does not seem to be happy with double lynches either. TAC looks extremely terrible now off this alone and should thoroughly be looked at imo.

5. melon went from mango to typo then to knight, a new wagon that was starting to form as a counter wagon to typo. Now another person on that wagon is JDB who started the day with a vote on TAC then moved to knight. It could be seen as a distance vote on TAC then an attempt to steer from typo. Eitherway melon and JDB are definitely questionable here, specially melon. JDB's tone seems more townish while melon has power wolf vibes. And to make it worst, melon's late vote on typo is looking so much like a "lost hope" bus vote on him.

6. raya/gramm slot is very scummy. while he might not have voted, he had posts that are trying to sway the lynch. AND my vote on him never seemed to pick up steam even tho i said i got guilty on him. This is a strong af scum indicative imo and he should be hard pressured for it imo.

7. flower and lind should be pretty confirmed rn as non allied with typo. i think this is widely accepted now so it looks pretty good on them
now to add on this, its pretty clear the players that were sent to the deathy game were sent there to avoid them meddling with typo lynch, HOWEVER i do not think they are all town

this might be a tinfoil but i belive there is a chance that:
1. someone purposely delayed the start of the game so we waste more time unable to post on the thread
2. people trying to steer away from me/lind lynch in the deathy game just to make the game last longer and waste more of our time. one person that comes to mind in rej, but this is just a pretty big reach and speculation rn.
its possible there is a world where both typo AND mango and scum, and that automatically makes knight town for me and paints JDB and melon as scum

but i dont think mango/typo r same team.

mango might be a bad indie tho
anyway destroy these guys everyone

TAC/gram/nat/lanji

eradicate these ningens for now

rest of scum inactives
> soft defense on typo
> his wagon never picked up despite guilty on him

soon after i got kidnaped to the other thread and couldnt talk more

So, to summarize, his suspects were: Lanji, Nat, TAC, Mel, Gram (confirmed town)
Kind of suspicious of: Mango/Typo (confirmed scum)
Wants to destroy: TAC, Gram, Nat, Lanji

So Gram is confirmed town, I personally feel better about Lanji. TAC we need more info on, as for Nat I lean scum.

He also had a few town leans: Fuji, Mango, Flower/Lind (not allies with Typo).

Honestly, if anything it makes the people he wants to destroy look better. But with a multi-ball, kind of makes things tougher. Well Gram is already confirmed town. My instinct is telling me there are scum in his "destroy" list though.

Gram, Mel, Lanji
Mango, TAC,
Nat

I haven't seen any discussion on this post by Van:
Why do I get the feeling that Typo is innocent?
^ Does this sound like noob scum? I know he's been playing like a jester but... How would he know how to play like a jester if he's new at this?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Typo lynch is not smart, that's exactly where scum want us to focus on.

I want to say Ekko may have been wrong with his reads which is why he got killed, to lead us astray.

So, to summarize, his suspects were: Lanji, Nat, TAC, Mel, Gram (confirmed town)
Kind of suspicious of: Mango/Typo (confirmed scum)
Wants to destroy: TAC, Gram, Nat, Lanji

So Gram is confirmed town, I personally feel better about Lanji. TAC we need more info on, as for Nat I lean scum.

He also had a few town leans: Fuji, Mango, Flower/Lind (not allies with Typo).

Honestly, if anything it makes the people he wants to destroy look better. But with a multi-ball, kind of makes things tougher. Well Gram is already confirmed town. My instinct is telling me there are scum in his "destroy" list though.

Gram, Mel, Lanji
Mango, TAC,
Nat

I haven't seen any discussion on this post by Van:

^ Does this sound like noob scum? I know he's been playing like a jester but... How would he know how to play like a jester if he's new at this?
Typo was already going to get lynched at that point and I pushed it too. It's called last minute doubt and it would have been funny if he was town after all that pushing from everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.