Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Were you satisfied with my roleplay :catpole: I narrowed it down to either Reborn or you, because it had to be an informer to make me act drunk.

My action unstoppable in what sense?

And also, are you serious about thinking Mango is town?!
Yes, your role play was perfect.

Bw who did you target with your ability last night again? Was it Jinbei whom you said it didn't work on?

It was unstoppable meaning you can't be role blocked. Since you have a redirect immune passive, you can't be redirected either. That means your ability would have hit the target 100% bar bus drives targeting the target.
@Lindltaylor can I join the fruit squad now?
Scum are not allowed! :gonope:
Unless you're outing your teammates.
Wait, I was thinking @Missy is Lanji?
Missy already said she wasn't Lanji last day phase.

@Lindltaylor noticing these things is your job, usually.
When you are here, it gives me room to slack since I trust you to catch these.

I was catching up, and you are too fast lmao

Yes, your role play was perfect.

Bw who did you target with your ability last night again? Was it Jinbei whom you said it didn't work on?

It was unstoppable meaning you can't be role blocked. Since you have a redirect immune passive, you can't be redirected either. That means your ability would have hit the target 100% bar bus drives targeting the target.
Thank you, it wasn't easy :catblush:

Aye, Jinbore. It's a bit of a red flag. Even if he WAS bus driven, bus driving is probably a scum ability here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Anyway, I don't think this is a multiball anymore. Scum Empire didn't sound like a name that tells you there are multiple scum groups.

Since Typo also told TAC that a third party might be controlling him when TAC asked him if it was the other mafia group, that confirms this even more for me.

@Lindltaylor you stole all the people I wanted to recruit from me
You can join me if you want to be with them!

BTW @Marimo_420 why are you not joining my squad? Join me bro, friends stick together!

Status
Not open for further replies.