Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
What do you think of these points against Nat:
  • Conveniently having bought a roleblocking ability from the shop and used it right when Flower confronted her about roleblocking her, so it should not have been possible to investigate Reborn (you).
  • Conveniently being redirect immune when Flower redirected her action to someone else
  • Saying that her rolesheet has the name of a player who she knows for sure is not a role in the game, how can she know?
  • Saying her action failed on TKOTS even though it was supposed to be unstoppable because she followed Lind's PR
  • Not pushing anyone
I think the only thing I had caught her saying was that she couldn't be role blocked. I know this will sound scummy as hell and honestly don't care how I sound but I honestly think most of this in coincidence, I could be wrong but I tend to give my reads more sway over circumstantial evidence, since the great Mislynch incident on OJ, when we lynch Adimas.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Anyway, I don't think this is a multiball anymore. Scum Empire didn't sound like a name that tells you there are multiple scum groups.

Since Typo also told TAC that a third party might be controlling him when TAC asked him if it was the other mafia group, that confirms this even more for me.

You can join me if you want to be with them!

BTW @Marimo_420 why are you not joining my squad? Join me bro, friends stick together!
Nothing against you Lind, I just wanted to stay loyal to my squad.

However literally no one talked last night (van / captain Rebob), I looked like a werido talking to myself, and I find out today on this day phase that lemon has already jumped ship.

So yes, if you extend me your hand of friendship again, I would readily gladly accept, nakama.

I think the only thing I had caught her saying was that she couldn't be role blocked. I know this will sound scummy as hell and honestly don't care how I sound but I honestly think most of this in coincidence, I could be wrong but I tend to give my reads more sway over circumstantial evidence, since the great Mislynch incident on OJ, when we lynch Adimas.
Shit where’s Adimas now? Good guy

Zemmi

GodMommie
Au contraire, the obvious can be pointed out over and over again to appear like you're doing something.

I want to hear original thoughts,

Did you read Mels case?

What about the stuff with Knight?

You and your BFF Nat.
True facts, Nat doesn't like me so we can't be bff, I don't really know why though.

Yea I just replied to Mel's case.

When Flower Rbed her last phase she said she bought an item allowing her to ignore RBs, thats fine.

Last night she tried to redirect her and Nat now conveniently has redirect immunity too.

Irc she was caught similarly a few games ago when Usopp accused her of using a RC on her (when he didnt) and she claimed she was RC immune.

She was scum there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.