Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
did you get any other ability that suggest he is lying ?
I would assume so yes?
Well I may as well say it now.

The ability I got was the very first one he mentioned - the restoring broken abilities. I found it too perfect since when I checked Zara, and asked for his scummiest active ability, he first named the one I did not find, and then he immediately named the one I did find.

I thought I could play the game with TKOTS, see if I can get any other active ability. You saw what happened... He couldn't say another one on the spot, and then when he eventually did claim another active, I didn't understand it at all and he did not explain it when I told him I didn't understand. It was very vague and honestly not like one I've ever seen before in a game.

Hence why i said what i said.

Tkotks is apparently Lanji what do you think of this?

And thought on Flower vs Nat,

Idk what to think.

Does it feel like T VS T to you?
i dont know flavor about this game so knight being lanji means jack to me. i think my case against him is fairly incriminating. guy has done zero to help town and i feel hes had iffy replies to people questioning his abilities and his role. also wasnt there something back in d3 where he avoided @Melontonins questions about voting them?

well ive had my suspicions of both throughout the game but i want to believe that check on nat for now because if thats a lie then theres a chain reaction from that though it would provide information on tac and reborn/zem and possibly you. i wont lie and say i love flower changing votes and going after nat but i do think there is a large element of convenience with the timing of nats item purchase and redirect immune claim. im not saying its impossible for it to be t vs t but i think there is a lot of suss behavior in flower vs nat that makes me question if t vs t is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.