Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
....and they will say I'm not hater, I'm Sanji fan too, just stating manga fact lol the level thickness of their skin.
Because they too poor, Sanji kindly give them free rent, as always. What a noble person he is
:cheers:
Only in One Piece where a cook give people PTSD.

who your power ranger waifu?
Sarah, Gia Moran, Maya, Lily, Summer, Kira, Kimberly.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Base Sanji in onigashima:

>AP: Destroyed Queen's fangs, causing her to spin, and injuring him in the process.
> Treating Perosperos (a high tobiroppo/veteran lvl) like a fodder.
> Exaggeration in your CoO, easily diverting investments from the hybrid Queen that can produce several consecutive lasers
> Luffy praising his CoO, saying he needed to train more to reach Sanji's level of perfection.
> CoA exaggeration, being able to injure a tobiroppo using iron gauntlets, with only the power of his CoA, besides being able to defend his entire body from the attack of Kanjurou's arrows.

Do you guys think it's safe to say that base Sanji is at least Jack level? Or scabbards level (like Neko) at worst?

Another question, do you think Sanji evolved a lot during these arcs, or was he already so strong since he left TS?

Members
Base sanji is strong but i don’t think he is Jack level.

Jack has great feats and we don’t even see his hybrid and his higher end attacks

Sanji with RS will end up as YC2+/YC1- this arc after defeating Queen
And with Base solid YC4/YC3.5/Base Duke level at best.
Jack is strong and likely too much too handle.