Speculations Is it delusional at this point to think Zoro won’t fight King?

It seems very obvious at this point that Oda wants Zoro to fight King.

1. Luffy literally told Zoro to leave Kaido to him, and Zoro agreed. It would be extremely out of character for Zoro to not trust Luffy when Luffy promises that he can handle Kaido without Zoro’s help. Not to mention there would be no point in removing Zoro from the rooftop just to bring him back there.

2. Zoro pretty much always fights the 2nd strongest of the organization present in the arc. Zoro fought Cabaji, Zoro fought Hachi, Zoro fought Mr. 1, Zoro fought Ohm, Zoro fought Kaku, and Zoro fought Ryuma (Oars was technically the strongest zombie, but he was a group fight, so Zoro still fought the strongest opponent when it comes to 1v1 fights), and Zoro fought Pica. The only exception is PH, which was just a side arc and not one that was supposed to be fight-centric. There was really only one serious fight in PH anyways.

3. All of the other core Beast Pirates are being taken out by SHs (and before anyone brings up Jack, I believe that Inu being the one to beat Jack is nearly impossible for a plethora of reasons that I won’t mention right now because going into all the reasons why it would make no sense would make this post way too long).

4. Marco made it clear that he believes it’s the new generation’s time to shine. It would be odd for Oda to write this detail in, only to have Marco be the one to beat the 2nd most important member of the Beast Pirates
Everybody said that King is the second strongest commander . Where is the indication . Unfortunately , Kings character has already been ruined by Oda.

Vey very cheap writing.

Everybody thinks two option for Zoro
1. Kaido
2. King.

Why will Kaido happen cheap writing. Because , we have already known Luffy learned how to damage Kaido and Zoro still does not have any skill for Kaido . After luffy beat Kaido , zoro just come to kill Kaido.

Why will King happen cheap writing. If i am not wrong , King vs Marco has been longest matchup right now . their fight almost keep going ten more chapter as a off screen . Cheap wiriting is starting from here. lets give zoro side drugs and lets nerf king by fighting marco . And as a final zoro defeat king.

From the begining , all King hype just lost .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro will fight King, but it's hard to tell if he is going to do more because nobody knows how much time is left until the Elixir wears off.
Post automatically merged:

The delusional part of Zoro fans that think Zoro is the protagonist will get surprised soon with Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen

:sanmoji: :zosleepy: :lulz:
No one thinks he is the protagonist. Meanwhile, you lot think Sanji is stronger or on par with Zoro which is impossible with Sanji's lack of CoA and combat feats to judge off of from.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
:luffylaugh:
Yes Oda constantly sets up Zoro and Sanji being rivals, only to make Zoro capable of low/mid diffing Sanji. Makes sense. Sanji will always be a high diff for Zoro
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro will fight King, but it's hard to tell if he is going to do more because nobody knows how much time is left until the Elixir wears off.

The delusional part of Zoro fans that think Zoro is the protagonist will get surprised soon with Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen

:sanmoji: :zosleepy: :lulz:
i remember than zoan king>rs sanji if zoro fight against kaido or king the answer it's the same zoro is another level than sanji :kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

Here come the excuse of how Zoro's rooftop feats are bad. I'm not gonna argue with you
you have nothing to argue with me already . i am against exaggeration. I did not say zoro is not badass.
Just you made up something. When queen saw Luffy CoC first time (Luffys CoC is not rookie coc ) he just laughed. But zoro use coc , he scare ? what the fuck ?

you have nothing to argue with me already . i am against exaggeration. I did not say zoro is not badass.
Just you made up something. When queen saw Luffy CoC first time (Luffys CoC is not rookie coc ) he just laughed. But zoro use coc , he scare ? what the fuck ?
What does COC have anything to do with this? Diamante laughed at Luffy's and Don Chinjao's COC.
Meanwhile Queen is freaked out from Zoro's attack.