M

MD Zolo

You guys always getting me worried.

To clarify, we will get the scans this week as usual and the official chapter at Monday, right?

The week after is a break
We will get a chapter on Friday (DEC 20). Then there is a break and the next chapter can drop anytime between 28th of DEC and JAN 03. Then there is another break (Oda break) and we will get the next chapter (Ch. 968) on Jan 17.

You guys always getting me worried.

To clarify, we will get the scans this week as usual and the official chapter at Monday, right?

The week after is a break
Don´t need to worry, chapter coming up this week for sure, even on Mangaplus(viz site), the official chapter come out on sunday(europa timezone).

This week a chapter and next week break(I think we gonna get early chapter as usually and then 2weeks break).

So another break huh? Weird choice of timing : (
nah they're shonen jump double issues so it cant be helped, it's the same every year

this weeks chapter is 966, we get it Friday but official release is Monday, it's issue 4/5 of this years shonen jump so thast why there's a break which means no chapter next week

the week after next week is issue 6/7, officially released on 4/01/20 but we will get it between 28th of December and the 2nd of January depending on spoiler providers

after that there's a break again the week after which always follows a double issue, so we'll get 968 on the 17/01/20
in which case the week after that could be an oda break

so it'll look something like this

966 - this week
break next week - shonen jump break
967 - issue 6/7
break - shonen jump break
break - oda break

Agree with MoriMan:
Also prediction Roger gonna be first one to show us advanced CoC this flashback
Also prediction advanced CoC will be how Luffy beats Kaido
Probably we finally seeing how advanced CoC looking like in this flashback seeing it by Roger.
I expect more just using shockwave around and pass weak people away, I hope it has a unique ability who only few people in the world can get.