General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

I remember many debacles and funny moments in ToS. Although I love my Coven win in Zem's special ToS.

It was with Muugen and a few others, and that was the first time Coven won on OJ in ToS. I fucking hated the third party pirates who started siding with town just to make us lose. They had already won, but still acted like spoilt sports and it made me so angry. Thankfully we still managed to win.

After that my most funniest moment was coming out as the Vampire when I was the witch. The head Vamp was going to be lynched and I knew who it was, so I was like "whatever, I'll fuck town up at least"

Came out as Vampire, and they didn't get the majority to lynch me lmao. Next night I controlled the Jailer and he couldn't execute either. I somehow won that game with the Vamps. In fact it was Drago's ToS game lol.
What game was that? I don't remember hosting this at all.

Speaking of that game. The fun part was Chris editing all our posts and redacting them whenever we mentioned Diavolo.

And Adimas thought he was Doppio and the hosts sent him messages from Diavolo, but then it turned out he was secretly Diavolo as well.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What game was that? I don't remember hosting this at all.
You were hosting 2 games at the same time.

- The trad members mafia game, where Echi Town read the scum and kept saying he wanted me banned from mafia for trying to lynch them. I raged like crazy in this game too cause I caught so many mafia, and was leading town and now this dude wanted me banned for going with my win con. Odd and Ewhee were in this game too. Sallucion as well.

- The ToS one where I was Witch and Shottie and Madie were vampires. I came out to protect them and hoped that they would win.

Basically I got mislynched in the trad mafia game cause scum took control and dumb town and won the game in the latter TOS with the vamps.

It’s ironic that I sacrificed myself in both games to let Madie win in both of them - She was cult and won the trad one and won as vampire in the TOS one.