General Mafia General Chat

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This practically explains everything lmao
Getting scum blamed for my actions and lynched. I'm just abusing my position as a new player who doesnt know shit to get away with stuff. Random ass and self aware posts to keep people at each other's throats and tossing me aside.

Only one actively confront me was Udell and TAC n' Nat shut him down saying I'm new lol
LMAOOO

I love this plan, I fully endorse 😂😂😂

You’re gonna be my favourite player of the game. Also I love how you’re sounding so sus with all the burrying body talk and everyone isn’t even raising a brow cuz you’re new 😂
LMAO exactly!

I showed all that fixation on Udell and told him he escaped my body collection and nothing. They thought I was a jester which I didn't even know existed lol

I literally spelled out the backstory of my role play character saying he thinks everyone in the town is crazy and got a mass grave as a coping mechanism, with "Let him in" being more purposely placed evidence that I'm CRAZY.

Nope I'm just goofing around
:milaugh:
Mango's catching onto my hints. I specifically stated that Udell and Typo were in the same grave I dug to link my involvement
:suresure:

Let's see if people will believe him
Hell no. I just want chaos lol. The more stuff happens, the more fun the game. I'm just trying to throw people off and turn them against each other
Lmfaooo, I love your style.
It's a game Drago. Who cares about winning when you can just have fun?
:shakiously:
I wonder if they gonna correctly link the word lumberjack to Fujishiro. When Fuji died I thanked him for letting me practice my lumberjack skills on em
:milaugh:
I've been so honest this whole game and they letting all slide cause they think I'm trolling lmao

My fixation on Udell? Jokingly telling Zem I killed him? Telling them lumberjack which will lead them to me saying it to Fuji if they just type lumberjack in the search!?

The "I killed Udell and Fuji" tags? It's all Right. There.
Y'all should listen to Flower more often

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
If there's a Van role, it should be the "Art of lying by telling the truth." lmao. Or something along the lines of 2 truths one lie.

I rarely lied during the game and was so upfront with my actions but made them sound like trolling. I simply took advantage of people thinking I'm a new player and letting me slide lol. Survived 3 whole days going that shit