General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
And before Bonni came in, Zem was there. So it was also Flozem for a while.
I think we only played a very short time together unfortunetly, because I became a coach and then a mod, and for over a year. I was hosting every game or coaching every game in TOS. Once in a blue moon I found a break to join games, usually Novas games. I was completely burnt out after that too.

Part of the reason I tell @AL sama not to take himself so seriously because when something becomes more of a job than fun, you lose passion for it quickly.

I think we only played a very short time together unfortunetly, because I became a coach and then a mod, and for over a year. I was hosting every game or coaching every game in TOS. Once in a blue moon I found a break to join games, usually Novas games. I was completely burnt out after that too.

Part of the reason I tell @AL sama not to take himself so seriously because when something becomes more of a job than fun, you lose passion for it quickly.
Yeah. It‘s a good thing there are fewer games here and Drago, Novas and you can support hosts as coaches and not just Al.

I definitely couldn‘t be a coach. It would be too stressful.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Btw I blame @Flower and @Lindltaylor for my death, I had a feeling that claim fiesta would bite us in the ass.

Linda even made a nice tidy list of all claims for scum to read.

TLDR:
I 100% supported the claims and I was 100% enjoying Nekron.

#SayNoToFookLinda

You look at the name of the kill.

There are many kills. On here we use like 3 types mostly, and the third one rarely.

Regular kill. Lowest level. Can be prevented in many ways.

Super kill. Higher level. Takes being super bulletproof to prevent.

Ultra kill. Highest we use I think. Almost(?) unpreventable.
There's game removal too. The highest form of a kill.
Juliet wished Typo out of the game in Weeb and Lanji game removed Fuji in Joker.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Then we need you Nat and your Valentine/Nat's fave scummate in the same team. :ihaha::virusprot:
Poor Nat, will need double the amount of counseling that she needed after the Users game lol.

Yes but these men can never beat us.

Just look at the firepower we have. ME, you, @Natalija @Melontonin @Lara @Cray Cray @Kiwipom @Naomi @Flower off the top of my head.

Unstoppable.
Nice! I'm all down to be in this team too. Us girls got this!

Girl Powa!!!