General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
The game had way too many revives.
Yea I believe, Muugen and Krogo both complained at how it was unfair they used so many one shots to get me out the game and I came back.

So we tried to make sure unless it was absolutely nessessary that the dead couldn't come back into the game as subs, but that rarely worked because of too many people subbing out.

Yea I believe, Muugen and Krogo both complained at how it was unfair they used so many one shots to get me out the game and I came back.

So we tried to make sure unless it was absolutely nessessary that the dead couldn't come back into the game as subs, but that rarely worked because of too many people subbing out.
I also remember I had a contract partner who used actions for me and that guy turned traitor.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'd always love to have you in my team Mango. You make the game much more fun.

What's your list of ultimate scummates btw?
Hmm.. it is quite a good question to ask.

I think some of my top picks would be..

Chris Mic (he's not here :josad:)
Lind
Nat
Flower
Juliet
You

I know I listed maybe a bit many, but again, I think it's hard to put together the "ultimate" scum team, as I think there are a big many combinations of people that could be a really cool and strong scum team. But individually I think Flower/ Lind and you are some of the strongest players in terms of thread game. Juliet is also a beast in that regard.
Nat's confidence can be extremely intimidating, and can easily put pressure on weak minded townies.

As for Chris Mic and myself we love scheming, we usually come up with bonkers plans.

So yeah, I think this would be a pick for a super mafia team.

Hmm.. it is quite a good question to ask.

I think some of my top picks would be..

Chris Mic (he's not here :josad:)
Lind
Nat
Flower
Juliet
You

I know I listed maybe a bit many, but again, I think it's hard to put together the "ultimate" scum team, as I think there are a big many combinations of people that could be a really cool and strong scum team. But individually I think Flower/ Lind and you are some of the strongest players in terms of thread game. Juliet is also a beast in that regard.
Nat's confidence can be extremely intimidating, and can easily put pressure on weak minded townies.

As for Chris Mic and myself we love scheming, we usually come up with bonkers plans.

So yeah, I think this would be a pick for a super mafia team.
Bring Chris here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yea I don't think there is any chance he will ever join.

I can invite him to play ow, it's been a couple of months.
As in someone who knew almost everything that went down, he wont join anytime soon
God damn, my curiosity is really killing me rn, me and Chris used to be super close, but he's never really told me what this was about.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It just be awesome to play with him again. Shottie, Shion and Rak, too.
Shottie and Chris played on the last Monster Mafia on Thriller Bark. But rn Thriller Bark is dead AF

:gokulaugh:

Funnily enough me and Chris were in fact scumbuddies that game, and we were 1 step away from winning the entire game, but @Yagoo turned out to be a fucking SNITCH.

I was so salty on Rej for so long after that game, LOL