Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This raid is so fucking boring and the pacing is garbage

Nobody should call this clownfiesta "War".Nobody died so far and making a little kid more important as the Villain is a joke
We are just haters Steven. Calling flying circus trash is typical hate from us.

5 yo kid running around changing enemy soldiers into magical followers, nami and usopp being alive and Flying Shits jobbing to straw hats left and right.

Man. I wish we were not haters but true lovers of Oda's magnificent wiritng.

This war is clearly the best Oda's ever been.

:smoothieduck:

So he won't fight King either then lol.

Fighting Kaido does not imply he will at all be a part of the victory, that doesn't erase the idea of the new gen winning. He states he intends to fight him in 999 guys.
I don't understand how most of you guys don't see the build-up and connection between Marco and King.

- Both knocked down Big Mom's ship.

- The Wildfire / Phoenix Fire.

- Marco loves to heal people/ King loves to torture people.

- YC 1 vs YC 1.

- Both fights with their legs / use their Talons.

- They are fighting. Why would he leave the fight????

How can you say that Marco will fight Kaido?? :nicagesmile: I don't understand and you deny all the connections these character have.

You are doing exactly how Sanji fans were doing to push the Sanji vs King agenda. They purposely denied all the connections that Queen and Sanji had and went for Sanji vs King because they clashed. Even Kaku and Sanji clashed.

I'm tired of being right every time. I know I'll be right again and again.

Marco is not fighting Kaido.

At this moment it can't be anymore obvious. Yamao's fate is sealed as the next Momo's loyal dog retainer.

Paralel is obvious if you play this game, Breath of Fire IV

Overthrown Emperor - Momonosuke and Fou Lu - check
And their loyal dog - Won Qu and Yamao

Actually, First Enperor Fou Lu also has another dog, Atur, which was rampaging against current Emperor's armored troops.
Just the same with when Yamao rampaging against Sasaki's armored troops.
Yamato and Momo for SHs! Let’s go lol

Honestly black maria jumped up a lot in my ranking of the tobbi roppo, she actualy fights 2v1, let's wait to see the panels but the fight is gonna be longer than jimbei and franky the way it goes. :shocking:
I'd say my new ranking would be :

drake
who's who
black maria
sasaki
ulti
page1

Carrot is literally new gen and it’s obvious inu isn’t beating jack. Luffy is gonna blueno inu it will be another enies lobby parallel .

is that your only argument for Marco vs king?

Are you gonna ignore the fact that Marco said in 999 who is going after kaido but not right away? Marcos connection to oden and Whitebeard? The fact Marco and king haven’t been on panel together so you can’t even prove they are in a 1v1? The fact that king is a ghost and has been left a mystery and the fact that Marco was fighting both king AND queen.
Marco defeating king betrays the theme of the new generation.

Luffy defeats jack and carrot defeats perospero still keeps the theme of the new generation
Are you sure you want to argue with me after I destroyed you in the Sanji vs King topic and proved you wrong??

You want to do it again Luke.
So this time you want to prove to me that Marco will fight Kaido? First you said Sanji vs King and now Marco vs Kaido?

Tell me, why Marco and King have so many connections??

- Both knocked down Big Mom's ship.

- The Wildfire / Phoenix Fire.

- Marco loves to heal people/ King loves to torture people.

- YC 1 vs YC 1.

- Both fights with their legs / use their Talons.

Even though I could see Momo with Luffy, Yamato and Marco vs Kaido in a fight. The fact that it is so straightforward is why I don't see it happening.

The monkey alone is fighting Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.