Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess was that Zoro and Sanji were going to fight as a tag team vs. King/Queen.

Sanji v. King odds just shot up this chapter. If King bounty is 1.330 billion then it will match Sanji’s 330 million, and Queens 320 million will match Zoros 320 million.

And why would Inu fight Jack and Neko and Carrot fight Perospero?

And why did some weird-ass characters defeated Doflamingo's family?

The straw hats can't defeat all their opponents in an all-out war. They need backup and assistance.

Marco is a powerful individual. Oda had to give him an opponent with his caliber. You must be a blind man because apparently, you didn't see the parallels between King and Marco.

Marco was the only character who repeated King's feat by knocking down Big Mom's ship.
Carrot is literally new gen and it’s obvious inu isn’t beating jack. Luffy is gonna blueno inu it will be another enies lobby parallel .

is that your only argument for Marco vs king?

Are you gonna ignore the fact that Marco said in 999 who is going after kaido but not right away? Marcos connection to oden and Whitebeard? The fact Marco and king haven’t been on panel together so you can’t even prove they are in a 1v1? The fact that king is a ghost and has been left a mystery and the fact that Marco was fighting both king AND queen.
Marco defeating king betrays the theme of the new generation.

Luffy defeats jack and carrot defeats perospero still keeps the theme of the new generation

My guess was that Zoro and Sanji were going to fight as a tag team vs. King/Queen.

Sanji v. King odds just shot up this chapter. If King bounty is 1.330 billion then it will match Sanji’s 330 million, and Queens 320 million will match Zoros 320 million.
As much as i'd love to see that, i think we should give up on sanji fighting king at this point my dude :josad:

Bogard

You can't win
Seeing how Yamato is turning out to be the dog of the Momotarō story, with Luffy and Momo meeting to reach the rooftop, guess Marco will also be involved

hearing this, the dog went with Momotarō to help him fight the oni in exchange for some kibidango. Further along, Momotarō encountered a pheasant and a monkey who also agreed to help him fight the oni for some kibidango. The determined foursome grew strong upon eating the superb kibidango and easily defeated the oni, who promised never to attack the villagers again.

This is why rooftop feats shouldn't be used much when Oda kept grouping SN trio together with luffy as strongest to fight kaido 1v1 & excite him
While Zoro wasn't that praised and grouped with Killer 2 or 3 times.

Oda still views the gap between Zoro and Killer isnt big and still views Zoro and Sanji really close.
Unlike fanboys who think Zoro is much above Killer and way above Sanji

If you say Zoro = or > Luffy
Then accept also Sanji > or = Luffy coz both wings gotta weight the same in order to carry Luffy to greatness.
:milaugh: you see how dumb wankers look like.
Oda keeps killing Zoro= luffy :
  • base Luffy was overpowering & matching Kaido while Ashura zoro was crying "I hoped to knock you down at least" ...note the word "at least"
  • Zoro getting fully healed to face a YC soon. " healthy zoro>Broken bones zoro> Kata/YCs" nonsense ended.
  • Yamato doing better than any SN and YC vs Yonko bar Luffy.
  • and now, Oda confirms again what he said in sbs that Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's wings
Wano has been rough for Admirals, Marco, Zoro and Posthawk fanboys

Will still be seen as the most important fighter along with Sanji under Luffy's command,kind like Silver and Scopper(copper-component of bronze) under Gold in Roger pirates.
No, Rayleigh wasn’t even WSS. Rayleigh was JUST Roger’s vice captain… Zoro will be way more than just that.

This is why rooftop feats shouldn't be used much when Oda kept grouping SN trio together with luffy as strongest to fight kaido 1v1 & excite him
While Zoro wasn't that praised and grouped with Killer 2 or 3 times.

Oda still views the gap between Zoro and Killer isnt big and still views Zoro and Sanji really close.
Unlike fanboys who think Zoro is much above Killer and way above Sanji

If you say Zoro = or > Luffy
Then accept also Sanji > or = Luffy coz both wings gotta weight the same in order to carry Luffy to greatness.
:milaugh: you see how dumb wankers look like.
Oda keeps killing Zoro= luffy :
  • base Luffy was overpowering & matching Kaido while Ashura zoro was crying "I hoped to knock you down at least" ...note the word "at least"
  • Zoro getting fully healed to face a YC soon. " healthy zoro>Broken bones zoro> Kata/YCs" nonsense ended.
  • Yamato doing better than any SN and YC vs Yonko bar Luffy.
  • and now, Oda confirms again what he said in sbs that Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's wings
Wano has been rough for Admirals, Marco, Zoro and Posthawk fanboys
You are here powerscaling wings :risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.