Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Oda saying “Zoro and Sanji have Luffy back” doesn’t convey this as much as “Zoro and Sanji are Luffy’s wings”?

We need this specific poetic langauge to carry the meaning over?
who knows...he might have used something like that... and some editor said hey I heard this last x chapter.,...change it to this. And they are like oh such great dialogue. Now it will sell more :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy meeting Momo so quick seems rushed but whatever
its good...that means we will move out of wano soon :kata:
Only disappointment is, seems like BM vs Robin did not end.

You think Oda literally wants the words “wings” involved here? Like this extremely poetic flowery language?
What I don't agree with is the nuance of Stephen's translation which I feel doesn't correctly capture what Oda is saying here and Oda's choice of words here using "Luffy's precious two wings/Both of Luffy's precious wings" in reference to Zoro and Sanji is also very important to understanding the overall nuance of the sentence/phrase. It cannot be left out imo.

either i or you will be proven wrong but every damn chapter hints more towards King vs Zoro.
Why does it hint toward Zoro vs King? I don't see any hint.

Zoro vs King has no build-up or connection.

Name me any main fight happening so far in this war and I can tell you why it makes sense and how Oda built it up before its occurence.

For example; BM wanted to capture Robin. She was the only F6 who was given a mission to capture her. So Robin vs BM makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.