Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he literally use wings in current chapter? For Sanji?
He literally used the word wings in the SBS as well but that’s not what I’m talking about… Him literally using a word is different from him literally MEANING the actual word

Kaido’s epithet is LITERALLY “100 beasts Kaido” so the question is, does Oda want us to literally care that Kaido is called “100 beasts” or is there an actual meaning here that Oda wants to convey outside of the very specific words “100 beasts”

In the Viz, Kaido’s name is translated as “King of Beasts” instead

I would not bet on him defeating her since there's such a major portrayal involving Luffy v Big Mom since the times of FI, but I would get curious to see the battle unfolding.
Im not really a fan of Luffy taking down BM.
BM needs to go down this arc. We are nearing the end of One Piece, It would be absurd to waste time again on an emperor.
And it was highly implied that both Kaido and Big Mom will fall this arc( CP0 etc. ).
Luffy is already destined to defeat Kaido and him defeating Kaido and Big Mom in one arc would be... dumb.
So Kid is the only one logical to finish Big Mom. He also has beef with her.

Why does it hint toward Zoro vs King? I don't see any hint.

Zoro vs King has no build-up or connection.
It doesn’t need build up.
It’s not meant to be a particularly meaningful fight.

It’s just going to be used as a hype tool for Zoro if they fight.
It’s also going to be used as a way for Hyogoro to compare Asura to a Guardian deity/Wisdom King since Zoro will most likely use Asura early.

Im not really a fan of Luffy taking down BM.
BM needs to go down this arc. We are nearing the end of One Piece, It would be absurd to waste time again on an emperor.
And it was highly implied that both Kaido and Big Mom will fall this arc( CP0 etc. ).
Luffy is already destined to defeat Kaido and him defeating Kaido and Big Mom in one arc would be... dumb.
So Kid is the only one logical to finish Big Mom. He also has beef with her.
Yes I don't think he would strike her down this very arc either if that occurred. I have always disagreed with that either.

H

humanbeing

Why does it hint toward Zoro vs King? I don't see any hint.

Zoro vs King has no build-up or connection.

Name me any main fight happening so far in this war and I can tell you why it makes sense and how Oda built it up before its occurence.

For example; BM wanted to capture Robin. She was the only F6 who was given a mission to capture her. So Robin vs BM makes sense.
Momotaro and his guards for example in this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.