Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at the pattern of the current chapters, it looks like Oda wants to finish up all the Wano fights ASAP and he's already gotten rid of 4 Tobi Roppo/Flying Six so far.

wouldn't be surprised if Black Maria gets taken out in this chapter as well, as much as how disappointing that would be.

Nope, see below. It's the Momotaro tale where the Monkey, Pheasant, Dog and Momo *defeat* the Oni.

With neither able to conquer the other, these kingly beasts represent a balance of power, "hard" and "soft" styles coming together to form a harmony between Yin and Yang. They can also be seen as the Dragon representing Spirit/Heaven, and the Tiger representing Matter/Earth. This is why you see lots of Dragon/Tiger tattoos. They're as Eastern as Yin and Yang. Bonus points if they're in the same picture as a Yin and Yang (which isn't Buddhist, per se, but Taoist).
Reminds of this colourspread Oda did with Luffy, Zoro and Nami.

Fuck Zoro vs sanji or Yamato vs Carrot.
The real battle is who is the best black guy in the series Gaimon or Caribou?
Caribou. Easy.
Post automatically merged:

But still, that motherly mode shouldn't happen which has nothing to do with df
:josad:

That was a real disappointment for me:catcry:
Yeah, my point was to say that Tama is useless, if not for her DF.

TBH in term of strength I'm having Luffy > Yamato>= Zoro > Sanji > = Jinbei
In term of real hierachy it's obviously Luffy - Zoro - Sanji
In strength currently I have
Luffy >= Yamato > Zoro > Sanji > Jinbe

The gap between Zoro and Sanji May turn into Zoro >= Sanji depending on king and queen stuff but this is the current power dynamic right now imo.

If we’re talking crew hierarchy yeah Luffy - Zoro - Sanji are the three leaders

TBH in term of strength I'm having Luffy > Yamato>= Zoro > Sanji > = Jinbei (for now, Zoro and Sanji will outgrow Yamato)
In term of real hierachy it's obviously Luffy - Zoro - Sanji
Zoro and Sanji always go back and forth. Zoro has higher AP, Sanji is just a great over all character. Sanji has more things and roles to play than Zoro. Zoro is primary attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.