Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Sanji made judge kneel before him. A conqueror of four countries knelt before Sanji. And people say Sanjis not a conqueror lol
Can someone post that panel, i def dont recall that happening, but could be wrong as well

Yet Judge still disrespected him at the end of the arc.

Sanji kicks his captain in the face and abandons his crew. People start calling him a conqueror.

If Zoro did that, I would say the same thing, Zoro doesnt deserve to be a conqueror.

You don't really have any argument supporting this. VIZ is just a translation for one language that, as I said, has made mistakes before (even in this Sanji and Zoro issue: Urouge never referred to Zoro as the first mate and Nami explicitly referred to L-Z-S as the monster trio instead of whatever VIZ came up with).
You keep saying Urogue never called Zoro first mate with zero proof. Keep crying.

lol poor brook reduced to fight the dog weapon of black maria. and people complained that usopp didn't get a fight

so much for apoo vs brook dream.

i don't have the strength to make a skull joke.:josad:
I really hope Oda moving away from Jimbei VS Who's-Who before we get his established identity and Robin VS Maria being two chapters unlike Franky VS Sasaki is a sign Who's-Who's not finished.

Woahhhhhhh 3 correct guesses.... WOWWWWWW Amazazazing

EVERYONE: Look this guy has 3 correct guesses and he is self correlating he is correct all the time....

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Still waiting on Manga evidence showing Sanji has traits of a conqueror
These are the only things i've been adamant about this arc and had to argue with both Zoro and Sanji fanbases about for months wtf :milaugh:

Like legit both fanbases had a go at me for the longest time, and now y'all pretend that was not a thing fuck off :kobeha:

That's exactly how you'll act when the CoC thing get's confirmed you lil weasels :milaugh:

By sandman
Thank you so much for the spoilers, redon!

Someone asked me via PM about Robin's line that Sanji is the "two wings of the Pirate King". The Japanese term 両翼 is commonly used to describe 2 crucial persons/things.

I've never seen the case where 両翼 is used to describe only one person in my life, so it's safe to assume that Robin meant Sanii and "another person" being important for PK

And Oda already used the exact same word 両翼 in SBS,
saying both Zoro and Sanji are two wings for Luffy :)
YES.

S

stealthblack

Don't expect these people to understand how different languages work, especially these Viz apologists. I still remember a guy here preferring to stick to Paul's English translation after I literally showed him the Japanese script we were discussing about.

The day they find out Viz is only one translation among dozens they may open their minds a little bit.
paul from viz even left out something that could be a massive spoiler for the main story even sandman noted, even if it was obvious.

Brook is weaker combat wise for now,
Can someone post that panel, i def dont recall that happening, but could be wrong as well

Yet Judge still disrespected him at the end of the arc.

Sanji kicks his captain in the face and abandons his crew. People start calling him a conqueror.

If Zoro did that, I would say the same thing, Zoro doesnt deserve to be a conqueror.
It’s my AVI.

Sanji did all that for their sakes. Zoro tried to cut up Luffy early in paradise when he had a duel with Luffy too. Usopp also hit Luffy with his duel.

Did you not actually read WCI because literally everything’s explained as him trying to sacrifice himself to save everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.