Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have rarely been proved wrong in One Piece. Especially when it comes to future matchups.

I would love to see your faces when you see Zoro temporarily joining Luffy against Kaido.

It has been foreshadowed in Punk Hazard LOL but you guys don't REAAADDDD.
It has been foreshadowed and already paid off bro. This train has left the station for a while now. Stop acting like Zoro hasn't fought Kaido yet lol.

Zoro is not leaving without the Nidai Kitetsu.
And we know that Zoro can't have more than three swords.
Also, breaking your sword against Kaido is not shameful.
If Oda wanted the Nidai Kitetsu taken seriously he wouldn't have cucked Zoro and made Luffy mess around with it right in front of him for comedic effect.

If Oda wanted to upgrade Zoro's arsenal beyond Enma he would have done so before the raid, not after, imo.

Technically…that is not what the chapter is saying. Sanji being Luffy’s wingS clearly put Sanji on a pedestal comparing to Zoro in term of importance for Luffy. Which correlates with Luffy saying that he cannot be PK without Sanji.

Luffy never said something like that for Zoro neither Zoro was put on a pedestal concerning Luffy’s dream by another crewmember.

Oda is clearly creating a hierarchy here. And Sanji is above.
I wouldn't go that far but why not? :steef:
Welcome :kata:

Here’s another person who can’t accept kid fans were right on kid. Oda held him back specially for the big mom fight which is why it looks like he barely took any damage and he has multiple plot connections to her
i suppose this is what make you think i wasn't giving kid his rightful value
also kid and law damage doesn't remotely come close to luffy and zoro
it's just worded badly my bad, what i meant to say was that kid and law didn't take as much damage as zoro and luffy.
i believe that kid and law are gonna pull the win in the near future.

By... using bunch of other portrayals and statements and story-tellings.

Those two are not the only things that exist, you know.

Oda doesn't need and frankly has no reason to to shoehorn Zoro whenever Sanji gets his spotlight and cool moments or vice versa. Only people like you are obsessed with it lol
I do not remember to have shoehorn Zoro anywhere. I was answering to someone who talk about the two characters.
And seems to me that Oda is putting Sanji above Zoro regarding who is better suited to help Luffy reach his goal.

From TalkOP

- In Robin's case wee the back of a giant and a white haired woman. But not their faces In Brook's it is many people from his crew from the back, but also unknown people wearing odd armor. No faces again.
- Caribou is with Momonosuke (and later Luffy too).
Not sure what source this is from but TalkOP don't say the above.

https://bbs.talkop.com/thread-139759-1-1.html

By sandman
Thank you so much for the spoilers, redon!

Someone asked me via PM about Robin's line that Sanji is the "two wings of the Pirate King". The Japanese term 両翼 is commonly used to describe 2 crucial persons/things.

I've never seen the case where 両翼 is used to describe only one person in my life, so it's safe to assume that Robin meant Sanii and "another person" being important for PK

And Oda already used the exact same word 両翼 in SBS,
saying both Zoro and Sanji are two wings for Luffy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.