Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are assuming that Sanji is the only one who deserves to be labeled that way if the matter is taken under a power levels perspective which is absurd. Zoro is easily stronger than he is. Let's see what Yamato has gotten and she stands very compelling chances to stand above either. Very very simple.
Furthermore I would not assume beforehand that the matter is power levels related in fact to me it looked like she probably wanted to suggest that each SH in their own way is probably mandatory in order to have Luffy attain his dream.

I have to announce something pretty obvious, but somehow a huge amount from the OP community denied it.

Zoro and Sanji will always be 2nd and 3rd in command. Zoro and Sanji will always be the 2 strongest members besides Luffy.

I believe this chapter pretty obvious made it clear. Nobody can deny it anymore. Zoro and Sanji are Luffys wingman. Right hand man and left hand men. Period.

There is no Jinbe nor Yamamoto or somebody else who will replace them till EOS.
Technically…that is not what the chapter is saying. Sanji being Luffy’s wingS clearly put Sanji on a pedestal comparing to Zoro in term of importance for Luffy. Which correlates with Luffy saying that he cannot be PK without Sanji.

Luffy never said something like that for Zoro neither Zoro was put on a pedestal concerning Luffy’s dream by another crewmember.

Oda is clearly creating a hierarchy here. And Sanji is above.

people are genuinely afraid of zoro vs kaido round 2 because zoro is bound to open kaido new ones with 100% certainty, and big mom is not there to defeat zoro with a combined attack.
zoro vs kaido is happening, he's one of the few people on onigashima that can do serious damage to kaido, oda keeping him out of that fight is a clear bias toward luffy.
Only a matter of time before excuses like these are made the more people realize ZZK is just a dream that will never happen.

Luffy and Zoro aren’t tag teaming Kaido.

Where’s Momo going to go? Is he going to drop Luffy off and say “Wah I’m scared” and throw himself off the roof? No.

Where’s Yamato going to go? They’re already up there.

Momo and the monkey and dog are about to hit the rooftop. And you think the pheasant isn’t joining?
i don't by the momotaro myth

yamato will fall
Of course not, thats is why Momo, Yamato and Marco will be there for. But in the end it will fall on a 1v1 as it has been foreshadowed ten thousand of times.
marco has no beef with kaido, and if he somehow stopped fighting king he's just gonna help chopper healing people.
kaido will fall by a combined attack.

looks like it. final showdown
I was surprise to see Greg in a spoiler thread and he seems put everything to the Momotaro battle too but he didn't though that Yamato would be the dog.
Must hype him to write in spoiler threads.

Ok seeing the next line up for the Rooftop 4, I don't see how Kid and Law can defeat a fresh Big Mom alone anymore if it takes like what now, 15, 16 commanders level peps + Momo to defeat Kaidou. They will need some serious help in other to pull that shit, and adding Hawkin, Killer, Apoo, Drake just won't cut it.
Agree, BM is top fit and if Yama+Marco+Luffy are need to beat Kaido after facing 16characters off and taking shit of attacks,I can't see Kid and Law doing something against a 100% BM.

When Sanji vs queen started I was depressed. I am not going to lie it was hard. But I thought to myself at least I have @chrono by my side and we will get through it together and comfort each other through hard times.

But then I log into the forum and saw he had left without saying goodbye just like my father did when i was 5

That day I told myself to never forgive him

:josad:
Come here boy. *Hugs*

I think it's time to give up. Oda is pulling a Japanese Folk tale, and by giving Yamato one of the most obscure animal gods of all times just to put up with the line up
- Monkey: check
- Phoenix: check, although it's a pheasant?
- Momotaro: check
- Dog: Yamato is kinda a dog
So unless some miracle shit happens, Oda is playing this tale to the book, by having Marco joining the other 3, which leaves Zoro no choice but to fight King
And it's a good thing. King will be a good fight for Zoro. The sooner we as Zoro fans accept that, the better we will avoid the same trap that haunted the Sanji fans ever since a.k.a "Sanji vs King".
Sure I will be disappointed that Zoro won't fight Kaidou, but he's done more than enough, and to be honest, I was scared that after the rooftop, that was the end for him. But if Oda is also giving him a 1v1 fight with King. Then I will be more than happy.
Sure there still a chance of Zoro going to Kaidou, but it's incredibly slim with the reveal of this chapter, and we have to deal with that.
Probably the most reasonable Zorofan on this forum

i don't by the momotaro myth

yamato will fall

marco has no beef with kaido, and if he somehow stopped fighting king he's just gonna help chopper healing people.
kaido will fall by a combined attack.
You do realize Oda set up this fight as the Momotaro myth right?

Oni king on Onigashima.
Momo gets help from a monkey (Monkey D. Luffy) a pheasant (Marco the Phoenix) and a Dog (Yamato has a dog fruit).

This may not be the final final battle but those four vs Kaido is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.