Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
They’re all vital. The crew would starve without Sanji.

The crew wouldn’t have a ship without franky.

The crew would die without chopper

The crew wouldn’t be able to find their destination without robin

The left and right hand is the person the crew can rely on in a state of emergency. That’s just not nami.
I am sorry but I am gna have to agree to disagree. Ain't no way anyone is gna convince me that Sanji is equally as valuable as Nami.

Sanji learned to fly by running away, but zoro doesn't show his back to his opponents hence he probably won't learn how to fly.
I'm fine with it though that whole ''a flying opponent won't fight a non flying opponent'' was just an argument sanji fans made that came back to bite them in the ass.
yeah i'm well aware of zoro's views on giving his back to an opponent, but zoro should at least learn how to do the hulk jumps, like whitebeard and oden.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Cracker low diffs Perospero yet his bounty is 100 million more.

Katakuri mid diffs smoothie yet her bounty is LESS THAN 100 million less

Dressrosa Luffy mid diffs law yet they had the same bounty

so what is the range of bounty that makes people equal according the above “portrayal” where people with the same “portrayal” can beat one another in mid diffs.

Also, king and queen arguing with each other doesn’t make them equals. Luffy and Kid argue with each other and they are DEFINITELY NOT equals
Luffy and Kid are most likely equals.

Ok seeing the next line up for the Rooftop 4, I don't see how Kid and Law can defeat a fresh Big Mom alone anymore if it takes like what now, 15, 16 commanders level peps + Momo to defeat Kaidou. They will need some serious help in other to pull that shit, and adding Hawkin, Killer, Apoo, Drake just won't cut it.

Ok seeing the next line up for the Rooftop 4, I don't see how Kid and Law can defeat a fresh Big Mom alone anymore if it takes like what now, 15, 16 commanders level peps + Momo to defeat Kaidou. They will need some serious help in other to pull that shit, and adding Hawkin, Killer, Apoo, Drake just won't cut it.
Hawkins has the power up card

Status
Not open for further replies.