Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
people are genuinely afraid of zoro vs kaido round 2 because zoro is bound to open kaido new ones with 100% certainty, and big mom is not there to defeat zoro with a combined attack.
zoro vs kaido is happening, he's one of the few people on onigashima that can do serious damage to kaido, oda keeping him out of that fight is a clear bias toward luffy.
"Clear bias towards Luffy"

He's the main character lmao

I think it's time to give up. Oda is pulling a Japanese Folk tale, and by giving Yamato one of the most obscure animal gods of all times just to put up with the line up
- Monkey: check
- Phoenix: check, although it's a pheasant?
- Momotaro: check
- Dog: Yamato is kinda a dog
So unless some miracle shit happens, Oda is playing this tale to the book, by having Marco joining the other 3, which leaves Zoro no choice but to fight King
And it's a good thing. King will be a good fight for Zoro. The sooner we as Zoro fans accept that, the better we will avoid the same trap that haunted the Sanji fans ever since a.k.a "Sanji vs King".
Sure I will be disappointed that Zoro won't fight Kaidou, but he's done more than enough, and to be honest, I was scared that after the rooftop, that was the end for him. But if Oda is also giving him a 1v1 fight with King. Then I will be more than happy.
Sure there still a chance of Zoro going to Kaidou, but it's incredibly slim with the reveal of this chapter, and we have to deal with that.
There are other folk tales being in play here including the tiger vs dragon one which anti zkk people were very sure that yamato is the tiger and not zoro just a few chapters ago. But i guess now that yamato turned up to be a wolf(not a dog btw). Its another folk being in play here and the tiger vs dragon one is not relevant anymore? Marco wont just leave king for no reason unless i see a reason for marco to leave king i wont just believe he will.

Lol the difference is Zoro already was sent back down after he was sent back up there. And I suggest you reread 999, Marco himself says he wants to fight Kaido but has to he'll out on the Performance Floor first.

And no, the story had not painted Zoro going back to fighting Kaido. The story has set up for him to fight on the performance floor because that's where he is. Unlike prior to the rooftop battle where Zoro stated multiple times he wanted to fight Kaido, post rooftop he hasn't uttered the idea and has already left it to Luffy.

And I like how it's hard to process Marco leaving his fight with King, yet he did just that with Chopper and Queen lmao. Funny is how we haven't seen a lick of Marco vs King after this point (even Inu vs Jack!), yet it's supposed to happen in your eyes. Funny is how nearly every beast pirate is being handled by Luffy's crew, yet its impossible to believe Zoro will fight Kaido's number 2.

This is denial on the highest level, can't cure that shit for you.
The story has not painted marco fighting kaido either but here you are a firm believer that he will do even though it makes more sense for zoro to fight kaido for many reasons.
Post automatically merged:

No, someone else will step in against King
Why would marco leave the king fight then?

people are genuinely afraid of zoro vs kaido round 2 because zoro is bound to open kaido new ones with 100% certainty, and big mom is not there to defeat zoro with a combined attack.
zoro vs kaido is happening, he's one of the few people on onigashima that can do serious damage to kaido, oda keeping him out of that fight is a clear bias toward luffy.
You literally described the main character.
Kid the one who claimed that would take Kaido's head is already fighting someone else.

I think it's time to give up. Oda is pulling a Japanese Folk tale, and by giving Yamato one of the most obscure animal gods of all times just to put up with the line up
- Monkey: check
- Phoenix: check, although it's a pheasant?
- Momotaro: check
- Dog: Yamato is kinda a dog
So unless some miracle shit happens, Oda is playing this tale to the book, by having Marco joining the other 3, which leaves Zoro no choice but to fight King
And it's a good thing. King will be a good fight for Zoro. The sooner we as Zoro fans accept that, the better we will avoid the same trap that haunted the Sanji fans ever since a.k.a "Sanji vs King".
Sure I will be disappointed that Zoro won't fight Kaidou, but he's done more than enough, and to be honest, I was scared that after the rooftop, that was the end for him. But if Oda is also giving him a 1v1 fight with King. Then I will be more than happy.
Sure there still a chance of Zoro going to Kaidou, but it's incredibly slim with the reveal of this chapter, and we have to deal with that.
I doubt marco will be joining the main fight, hes completely sold to the idea that this fight is for the next generation to take

Oda ain't a fraud. You all simply can't comprehend and read. The wings of the pirate king is all of his crew. All of them are his wings. Sanji being a member also happens to be one of those wings
Yes they are assuming that Sanji is the only one who deserves to be labeled that way if the matter is taken under a power levels perspective which is absurd. Zoro is easily stronger than he is. Let's see what Yamato has gotten and she stands very compelling chances to stand above either. Very very simple.

I have to announce something pretty obvious, but somehow a huge amount from the OP community denied it.

Zoro and Sanji will always be 2nd and 3rd in command. Zoro and Sanji will always be the 2 strongest members besides Luffy.

I believe this chapter pretty obvious made it clear. Nobody can deny it anymore. Zoro and Sanji are Luffys wingman. Right hand man and left hand men. Period.

There is no Jinbe nor Yamamoto or somebody else who will replace them till EOS.

The story has not painted marco fighting kaido either but here you are a firm believer that he will do even though it makes more sense for zoro to fight kaido for many reasons.
Post automatically merged:

Why would marco leave the king fight then?

"Looks like I'm not going right after Kaido at this point"

This implies he will eventually go after Kaido lol.

Again:

- Before chapter 1000, Zoro said he wanted to fight Kaido for 20 chapters, got to fight Kaido
- After chapter 1010, Zoro lost to Kaido, and proceeded to never mention Kaido again in the context of fighting him while also stating to leave it Luffy.

These are hard, cold facts with dialogue support.

i know, but he's still not 1v1-ing kaido

law and kid vs big mom

luffy and zoro vs kaido

it's logic
Luffy and Zoro aren’t tag teaming Kaido.

Where’s Momo going to go? Is he going to drop Luffy off and say “Wah I’m scared” and throw himself off the roof? No.

Where’s Yamato going to go? They’re already up there.

Momo and the monkey and dog are about to hit the rooftop. And you think the pheasant isn’t joining?

Status
Not open for further replies.