Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usopp, yes, Sanji i have not seen prominent individuals following Sanji. if you have an example of prominent figures follow him.

Usopp has dressrosa, he is the reason for grandfleet as prominent people followed him

Usopp nor Sanji has the traits of a conqueror who can impose their will on people
Flyingh Fish Riders

Kinemon who was only saved thanks to Sanji and bowed to Sanji saying he owes him his life

The marines in PH

Viola, Pudding

Heck even Capone ended up following Sanji's lead and delivering the Cake under Sanji's orders without poisoning it

It was always known that Zoro is the right hand and Sanji is the left hand of Luffy. This is great confirmation on Oda's part within the canon storyline. Sanji will probably do something really epic. Oda hears the slander he receives and people may be tight lipped once they realized how important and powerful Sanji is in the end.

Sanji vs Queen will open a lot of people's eyes. His fighting should be coming up soon.

Robin vs Black Maria ends next chapter. Xdrake vs Apoo(less than a chapter), Killer vs Hawkins(1 chapter), and Jack's fight (1 chapte, luffy could actually one shot him) could all settle before we see Sanji vs Queen fully.

so 5-7 chapters before Sanji vs Queen.:steef:

Sanji will fight Greenbull who's an Admiral that's introduced with cooking, food and love for women.

Sanji will also be the true inheritor of the Will of the old Germa, the Kingdom that once Ruled over a quarter of the One Piece world.
He's going to fight Greenbull? So what?

Inheritor of the will of the old Germa? Then why doesn't Judge have CoC? Do you mean the will of crying like a bitch to Big Mom for betraying him?

You have nothing to say because you know Sanji can't have CoC. I know what he will have but I'm not going to say it because of the toxic Sanji fans. I don't want to hype Sanji.

Flyingh Fish Riders

Kinemon who was only saved thanks to Sanji and bowed to Sanji saying he owes him his life

The marines in PH

Viola, Pudding

Heck even Capone ended up following Sanji's lead and delivering the Cake under Sanji's orders without poisoning it
Those names are valid, in which Oda should have given him CoC in WCI but didnt, it's the main reason i am not solid on it

we haven't even seen greenbull yet. sanji wants literally nothing to do with germa. intense copium filled headcanon at best.
Exactly. We did not even see Greenbull yet and we've learn abot food, cooking and love for women when it comes to his character :milaugh:

Yet he is wearing the RS and gets pushed to learn more about Germas past and Judge going forward as a result, with even opponents like Queen being tailored for that purpose :goyea:

Just think a couple of steps ahead :pepelit:

Status
Not open for further replies.