Future Events Who are the 3 straw hat most likely to die at the EOS ?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
tbh, no ...

death can make Shanks a LEGEND in history of manga

but Shanks will die after HIS STORY ARC
the theories from retards who claim "he will die so Oda can hype the most hype man ever" bugs me
I don't think that's the case, but Shanks, for quite a while, warns people about Teach.
Pretty sure BB is the pirate he wanted to talk about with the Gorosei.
I truly think Shanks sees BB as one of the biggest threats in the world, currently. Kinda fitting that he would die trying to stop BB from achieving his goals.

I don't think that's the case, but Shanks, for quite a while, warns people about Teach.
Pretty sure BB is the pirate he wanted to talk about with the Gorosei.
I truly think Shanks sees BB as one of the biggest threats in the world, currently. Kinda fitting that he would die trying to stop BB from achieving his goals.
every 5 years old can figure Shanks Vs Teach can happen somehow and they created a cheap plot for this event and expect Oda follow them

people are legit HOPELESS to predict Shanks and Teach NEXT MOVE
but somehow they think they know what gonna have to them in details

Shanks and Teach need a STORY ARC ... not just a battel

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
tbh, no ...

death can make Shanks a LEGEND in history of manga

but Shanks will die after HIS STORY ARC
the theories from retards who claim "he will die so Oda can hype the most hype man ever" bugs me
this shits are an insult to Oda story telling capabilities

p.s
Shanks death can be perfection
Shanks being a villain is too rich and deep and complex for one piece, it's simply TOO GOOD
Don't get me wrong, I love Shanks and I don't want him to die. But if Oda makes Shanks fall to Teach and make his death very spectacular with his backstory and the relationship between Teach and him, for example, Teach grieving about Shanks' death and say to himself that, "Because of you, I make it this far."

I think it will be worth it.

Don't get me wrong, I love Shanks and I don't want him to die. But if Oda makes Shanks fall to Teach and make his death very spectacular with his backstory and the relationship between Teach and him, for example, Teach grieving about Shanks' death and say to himself that, "Because of you, I make it this far."

I think it will be worth it.
it's like getting a 20% return when Oda EASILY can push this to 200%
Oda SAVED Shanks for 24 years and he can do WHAT EVER HE WANTS with him and create ANY type of twist
using him in MOST predictable way don't fit Oda

I mean even a child can make up this plot mate ... give Oda more credit

Luffy:because of all the shit he goes through and the crazy mission he has to accomplish!
Brook:the man needs to rest after meeting with Laboon again!he won't live forever!
Ussop:kinda weak,has some death flags,killing gag characters makes everyone sad!

Very very difficult, anyway my top 3 are:

Luffy, just to make something like Roger, also at first it was said gears gnawed at his life span. Guess if Oda meant really something with that.

Usopp, the Neji of the situation. A character who is here since the beginning and actually his sacrifice/death means something.

I don't see a valid 3rd name, maybe Brook.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
IF 3 strawhats have to die, i guess it will be:

1. Luffy - Changing the world by giving the ultimate sacrifice, classic final.

2. Brook - Finaly completing his life, reaching his goal, find inner piece, so he can finaly get released from his DF, which is also his curse.

3. Jinbe - The oldest one, which brings together the races and gives a new world to a new generation.