Future Events Who are the 3 straw hat most likely to die at the EOS ?

A more compelling question could be will even a single one die knowing how Oda despises death by his own admission and IIRC only tends to portray it when the plot "demands it" , the more the death is a particularly relevant one (for the economy of the series) at least.
Since Marineford : Ace‚ Whitebeard‚ Monet‚ Vergo‚ Pedro‚ Yasui‚ Kanjuro‚ Supposedly unconfirmed Kinemon‚ Kiku and Asura. I wouldn't say people like Shanks or Mihawk or Sabo are safe with plot armor

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
Since Marineford : Ace‚ Whitebeard‚ Monet‚ Vergo‚ Pedro‚ Yasui‚ Kanjuro‚ Supposedly unconfirmed Kinemon‚ Kiku and Asura.
Right, not many overall and the death of an SH would strike the heart even further than any of these provoked basically. I can see it possible but I don't necessarily bet on it.

Idk about others, I don't want Luffy to die eos. Also Luffy Roger parallels will be boring, Luffy has his own journey he doesn't need to die, nor he needs the same type of illness etc.
I agree with you. Luffy dying of a disease like Roger's would be dull. Then if we take into account that Chopper wants to cure any disease that means Chopper's dream doesn't come true.