Future Events Who are the 3 straw hat most likely to die at the EOS ?

A more compelling question could be will even a single one die knowing how Oda despises death by his own admission and IIRC only tends to portray it when the plot "demands it" , the more the death is a particularly relevant one (for the economy of the series) at least.
Since Marineford : Ace‚ Whitebeard‚ Monet‚ Vergo‚ Pedro‚ Yasui‚ Kanjuro‚ Supposedly unconfirmed Kinemon‚ Kiku and Asura. I wouldn't say people like Shanks or Mihawk or Sabo are safe with plot armor

Idk about others, I don't want Luffy to die eos. Also Luffy Roger parallels will be boring, Luffy has his own journey he doesn't need to die, nor he needs the same type of illness etc.
I agree with you. Luffy dying of a disease like Roger's would be dull. Then if we take into account that Chopper wants to cure any disease that means Chopper's dream doesn't come true.

Can you explain Ussop and Zoro ? Luffy ( for obvious reasons ) is the one at most risk along with the post timeskip nakama‚ but why Zoro and Ussop ?

I hope Luffy doesn't die. I have had enough of the Roger parallels
His character has been connected to death alot in recent times + does he even have a real goal, since we don't know why he wants to be the WSS?

EoS may die everybody but Brook.

But to die like last fight/arc... Jinbei is a good one since he doesn't have a dream yet. Franky that would have already accomplished his dream, Usopp too and Robin.

For some really weird reason i always imagined that Brook would be the last one to survive and tell the tales to the next generations because he basically lives for ever. But then i thought oh god pls not another Boruto

:laughmoji:

Hmm why Usopp and Zoro?
If anyone dies at all, I see Usopp and Zoro as those with more weight behind them than others.
Usopp wasn't around longer than Nami, but he came on with the captain meme and is framed as a brother to Luffy slightly more than others.
Zoro is mostly sacrificing himself. I can see him finally dying for real.