Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit. He logically can't without then. He can't find laughtale without reading the ponyglyphs. He needs robin for that else he can't find the one piece and this can't be pirate king

Nami is the navigator and without her skills he cannot reach his desired destination in the first place

Chopper is literally luffys medic

Zoro saved Luffy on multiple occasions including on the roof top so he would be dead by now.

And these are only a few examples. So to say he can become pirate king without these people is cap
By that logic he can't. But luffy has not stated explicitly to anyone he cannot be pk without them. Infact he always tells them you are my nakama.

You guys try to always find things to shit on sanji . Why can't you just live with the fact that it's always gonna be luffy zoro and sanji and that they would have highlights and shit. Yes sanji is the only nakama luffy has called out and said I can't be pk without you . And sanji is very replaceable

Big Mom is a natural-born monster. She has a special case.
The more you try to find some proof the worse it gets. Just stop.
You think Zoro's dad will be revealed as a big shot CoC user ? Boa's parents were ?

Why do you think it was still a big shock to see Luffy have CoC ?

One's parent's having it or not doesn't guarantee or deny one's potential to have it.

Again I do not try to shoehorn anything. We have canon material where Sanji has been clearly put on a pedestal regarding Luffy reaching his dream. Those kind of statements were never made for another crewmate (be it Zoro or anyone else). That’s a fact.

Yep Zoro did all that I never denied that. Yeah Zoro will help Luffy reach his dream, never denied that. What I’m saying is that Sanji is more important than Zoro to help Luffy reaching his dream.

The same way, Robin is more important than Jinbe for Luffy to reach his dream.

Why do I think that Zoro is the more endurant Straw hat? Because Nami said he is the toughest of them in TB.

Why do i think that Zoro is the second strongest? Because Luffy said that Zoro can deal with anything in Dressrosa and was shocked that his crew could be defeat by Enel if Zoro was there.

You blaming me for not reading the story but you refuse to acknowledge canon information.
Those kind of statements were not made for anyone else. Yet those kind of statements don't put Sanji over anyone else, either.

Why is Sanji more important? Because he was called wings? So was Zoro, directly by author, even.

Because Luffy said he can't become PK without Zoro? Why'd he need to say that to someone who is always by his side? Hell, Luffy never said it to Robin but she is a necessity for Luffy to become Pirate King.

I can straight up say Zoro is more important because he actually does a lot more on screen to keep Luffy in check, focused and helps him become a better leader. And he has directly saved Luffy from death more times than any other crew-mate, as well.

But I'm not.

Every nakama helps different way, every nakama gets different portrayal, hype and words of importance. Sanji being called wings or the statement in WCI gives him importance, but it is irrelevant to other crewmmates. It does not give him importance over them.

If you're trying to logically argue which nakama is necessity for Luffy to become Pirate King, simply referring to their role without talking about portrayal- then in all honesty, Zoro and Sanji, role-wise, are among least required and most replaceable lol. Ofc that is not true when you take their portrayal, actions, and importance in the story into factor.

Luffy only said one thing and went quiet after . Again you chose to stick with lies
If sanji had not come in Noone would have listened to zoro . He had to actually pull the am leaving card . Do you know how hard that is?? Every strawhat keeps luffy in check. That is what they have being doing all these while
Nami sanji even jimbei is doing it . Why would you sit here an lie your butt off. There is basically panels in skypiea where sanji disciplines ussop and luffy cos they were messing around .
Luffy went quiet after Zoro started talking, yeah.

Nami agreed with Zoro (was sad about it, but did agree) even before Sanji started talking. Sanji's talk wasn't even necessary there.

Also, that was a critical decision, and Zoro took the initiative. Sanji wasn't bothering to stop Luffy even though it was important for his leadership to not do it.

And if you're comparing the the massive EL moment which was arguably one of the best Zoro has in that regards, to the thing with Sanji punching Luffy for mimicking him... then idk what to tell you, I'll just ignore you in that case :kayneshrug:

Anyhow, Oda himself stated Zoro acts as the VC or right hand man, and he has done so countless times. I've listed 5 other examples in my post earlier which you ignored. If you're denying something canonical, at least do so with reasoning rather than sprouting bullshit.

Again I do not try to shoehorn anything. We have canon material where Sanji has been clearly put on a pedestal regarding Luffy reaching his dream. Those kind of statements were never made for another crewmate (be it Zoro or anyone else). That’s a fact.

Yep Zoro did all that I never denied that. Yeah Zoro will help Luffy reach his dream, never denied that. What I’m saying is that Sanji is more important than Zoro to help Luffy reaching his dream.

The same way, Robin is more important than Jinbe for Luffy to reach his dream.

Why do I think that Zoro is the more endurant Straw hat? Because Nami said he is the toughest of them in TB.

Why do i think that Zoro is the second strongest? Because Luffy said that Zoro can deal with anything in Dressrosa and was shocked that his crew could be defeat by Enel if Zoro was there.

You blaming me for not reading the story but you refuse to acknowledge canon information.

How in the flying fuck sanji is more important than zoro to help luffy reaching his dream:quest:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The Destined Vinsmoke Child
bullshit. if anything he is the failure of germa.

Friend with the Okama King/Queen Ivankov

by trained by Okama King/Queen Ivankov
lololol i like this. sanji EoS succeeds ivankov as the next okama king/queen.

Supernovas like Law, X Drake and Hawkins praise him
they didnt praise him. that was a gag scene lmao.

Kings always confront each others(Sanji vs Luffy,Usopp vs Luffy)
king of simps & king of lies. zoro and luffy, the real kings, never confronted each other tho

can use COC to knock out a woman without touching her
using roofies is not CoC

Jinbe have a competition with the Late COC User Ace, is only natural Jinbe to have Competition with the current COC User Prince and Future King Sanji
so jinbe has a competition with sanji? is that canon now?

Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed !!!

Prince of Germa

Son of King Judge

Sanji is the responsible of Yonko Big Mom Pirates and Judge Germa Alliance

Germa responsible for conquered North Blue and kills Kings to be the Ultimate King of North Blue

Sanji Special Bounty in Whole Cake Island

Mr.Prince

Sanji said he will be the most dangerous guy against the world gouvernement

Straw Hat Captain when Luffy is not there(Zou arc)

Fight Doflmaingo and Doflamingo said he strong

Jinbe have a competition with the Late COC User Ace, is only natural Jinbe to have Competition with the current COC User Prince and Future King Sanji

Lead the G5 Marines

Sanji have all the qualities to have COC even more than Zoro :sanmoji::stealthblack:
Whoa.

Well, he is Luffy's wings. Here's an updated projection of EOS Luffy

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed !!!

Prince of Germa

Son of King Judge

Sanji is the responsible of Yonko Big Mom Pirates and Judge Germa Alliance

Germa responsible for conquered North Blue and kills Kings to be the Ultimate King of North Blue

Sanji Special Bounty in Whole Cake Island

Mr.Prince

Sanji said he will be the most dangerous guy against the world gouvernement

Straw Hat Captain when Luffy is not there(Zou arc)

Fight Doflmaingo and Doflamingo said he strong

Lead the G5 Marines

Sanji have all the qualities to have COC even more than Zoro :sanmoji::stealthblack:
another candyboy:wellwell:

You think Zoro's dad will be revealed as a big shot CoC user ? Boa's parents were ?

Why do you think it was still a big shock to see Luffy have CoC ?

One's parent's having it or not doesn't guarantee or deny one's potential to have it.
This isn't about inheriting CoC from your parents. It's about whether you have the qualities of a king or not.

Zoro has the qualities of a king because he wants to be the WSS.

Sanji doesn't have the qualities of a king. He just wants to find all blue to cook all types of fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.