Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji left the crew so luffy had to get him back. Zoro never left and he has always been there for luffy so there never was opportunity to say that. When zoro took luffys pain nobody beside robin and sanji knew what happened.

So robin saying that means= the rest of the crew are irrelevant? ODA himself said in a sbs that BOTH zoro and sanji are his wings.

Without zoro forget the pk title, luffy would be dead by now and thats a fact.
I’m not denying that.

Again I do not try to diminish what Zoro has done. I’m saying that Luffy never said anything like this for him.
Yeah Luffy wanted to save him but Luffy could have said « I have to get Sanji back because I cannot be PK without my whole crew ». But no, he single out Sanji. Why should I act as if Luffy never done that ?

So king = Marco cause they both kicked big moms ship? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I said King is the stand in for Marco and Katakuri… Words my guy, words… I never said they are equal in power

Zoro is also the stand in for Rayleigh and Ben beckman and Katakuri on the strawhats yet that statement doesn’t mean Zoro = Rayleigh = Beckman = Katakuri, Right?

English my guy, English

Please, They're not comparable at anything besides bickering just like Zoro and Sanji.
A single proof of King being considerably stronger?
They did similar against Marco, feats wise they're there, their portrayal also similar, with Marco saying that they're both 1+ bilion pirates, they were presented together and both are feared by Jack.
I dunno why you people don't consider bickering as a proof, do you think that you can have the luxury to bickering with someone that can defeat you without any problem? Do you see someone like Cracker bickering with Katakuri? Of course not, if King would have been way stronger than Queen then the Cyborg Dino would have respected and feared him just like Jack.

nope
Luffy caused more overall damage to kaido than zoro did.
zolo simply scared him and didn't even knock him down like oden did.
Luffy was the one who forced him into hybrid and hit him with multiple coc coated attacks.
luffy also was the only one to actually dodge kaido/BM's joint attack.
Luffy did not cause more damage to Kaido than Luffy, so far Zoro is the only one who has made Kaido breath heavy while on the other hand Kaido didn’t do the same vs Luffy.
wrong...Luffy didn’t force Kaido into hybrid, it was Zoro when he cut him with his dragon twister.
Luffy didn’t dodge Linlin+Kaido’s attack, one of them dodged Law was the on who saved them because Zoro blocked the attack long enough for Law to use a room.

did zoro ever put her in a position where she had to defend him against black maria or something? if zoro meets black maria, the samurai are eating spider meat and fish meat for dinner after the war ends
Zoro saved her life against Hyozou, against Monet and against Pica.
She had plenty occasions to say something like that about Zoro but she did not.

A single proof of King being considerably stronger?
They did similar against Marco, feats wise they're there, their portrayal also similar, with Marco saying that they're both 1+ bilion pirates, they were presented together and both are feared by Jack.
I dunno why you people don't consider bickering as a proof, do you think that you can have the luxury to bickering with someone that can defeat you without any problem? Do you see someone like Cracker bickering with Katakuri? Of course not, if King would have been way stronger than Queen then the Cyborg Dino would have respected and feared him just like Jack.
The only difference is the fact Queen has a big mouth, he was insulting even Big Mom so lol.
Bickering doesn't prove anything, buggy and shanks love to do that, I guess they are equal lol...

Sanji vs King and Sanji vs Queen is the best proof to show us that King is >>>> Queen. Sanji couldn't do anything to King but he is fine against Queen, don't need more. Source : manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.