Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Single proof? I have a list of them.

King damaged Marco and made him bleed which is something even admirals couldn't do, He sliced off Marco's wing and Marco has yet to fully regenerate it while Queen has done nothing besides getting beaten.

Base King took two of Marco's strongest attacks shown with minimal damage while Zoan Queen is crying in pain from lesser attacks. Took Izo's bullets, they can damage even Kaido, to the face with 0 damage. Took 0 damage from Kowamatsu's sword slash who once again has enough skill to cut Kaido.

Overwhelmed RS Sanji and temporarily knocked him for an unspecified amount of time in under a few seconds while Queen is getting frustrated that base Sanji isn't letting him do his job.

Has parallel portrayals with Marco. Been holding off Marco, who'd curb stomp Queen, without even using his trademark abilities or his hybrid form.

Being in 1B+ club doesn't make them comparable, neither does bickering. You can bicker with those far stronger than you. We always see that with Zoro and Sanji. If that doesn't work for you, We have Lucci and Jabra, Luffy and Smoker, Luffy and Law/Kid, Whitebeard and Crocodile, Doffy and Crocodile etc etc.
doesn’t matter about your headcanon if kings bounty is 1.33 it confirms king and queen are near equals plus queen wasn’t even try until to fight Marco

I honestly can't think of anything bigger than the clash with Kaido (and if you think about it it didn't add anything to overall result of this fight)
So what are those "other stuff" that are that great in comparison to what Sanji did?
Every single thing Zoro did on the roof.
Also actually defeating competent fighters like two supernova.
Now tell me , who did Sanji defeat in Wano

The only ones thinking King is much above Queen are smoking weed

King >= Queen
Marco >= Jozu (with 2 arms)

Oda never placed King a tier above Queen. Same Way Marco isn't a tier above Jozu.
"But he overpowered rs sanji" yeah distracted sanji who was worried about Momo and did nothing much
You don't even know what Royalty means...look at your list
:josad:royalty refers to :
Kingship (or being a queen) , Royal family and Royal payment
You "I don't know about royalty"

When you don't have any debate so you try to claim One Piece is for retarded kids who can't understand portrayal.

Yeah, a manga that explores slavery and abusive sexual relationships is for 13 years old only... we just take everything at face value and never try to comprehend portrayals or understand the story and its importance :josad:

Anyway, if Oda makes Chopper call Zoro VC then he's VC. If Luffy says he can't become PK without Sanji then that's what he thinks. But that doesn't mean he thinks he can become PK with other characters- he just never needed to say that to them. Why'd he randomly say that to them? If he did that, it'd diminish the value of statement. And why'd he repeat the same thing to them? If he did that, that'd be trash story writing... you don't make every arc be repetition and every praise be same to every nakama.

You're making zero sense. If XXX character gets a praise so every other character is opposite of that?

If Luffy calls Sanji worthy and strong to minks, that means Zoro is not worthy and strong in Luffy's eyes.

Praising one crewmate under a situation revolving around them =/= saying other crewmmates aren't deserving of same praise
Where did I say it is for the 13 years only? Oda himself said that his target audience is the 13 years old.

And how 13 years old understand portrayal ? By taking thing at face value.

And if Chopper says that Zoro is VC, in term of portrayal, does it not give Zoro authority over the other crew mates?

Where did I say that Luffy said he cannot become PK without other characters? Where?
So I will repeat myself again: I’m well aware of what other characters has done in the story to help Luffy to become PK BUT the only character that Luffy single out is Sanji. As I said Oda could have make him says « I cannot become PK without my crewmates »but he did not.

Luffy has already praise Zoro’s strength in other arcs, as i said, in a previous post. But, I repeat again, Luffy never single out anyone else than Sanji to allows him to reach his dream.

I do not understand why it is so hard to understand.

the whitebeard pirates could survive without ace yet they sacrificed so many live to save him

sanji fans think that the crew can't survive without sanji, which is quite laughable

it was never about contribution, but it always was a matter of principle, it's like what zoro said, "what's good is ambition if he couldn't even protect his friends".

smoker was prepared to die, just to repay his dept to law.

and examples of that are many throughout the series.

Generally speaking, Losers may sometimes get to tell their side of the story, but only winners get to decide, or rather, dictate what is right and what is not.

How?

Roger
Shanks
Ace
Luffy
Dragon
Big Mom
Kaido
Zoro
Whitebeard
Kid
Katakuri
Rayleigh
Sengoku

None of them is a royalty.

VS

Doffy
Hancock

Exactly, much of the same goes to Zoro, his powers far exceed anyone not named Luffy making him the second most important Strewhat.

I did not say deny Sanji is important anywhere in my post. I am merely targetting those who're using this to say Sanji is equal to Zoro which he isn't. If you think being Zoro's equal is the only thing that makes Sanji important, then that's not my problem.
I dont think Zoro's Combative prowess supercedes the value of sanjis cooking and combative prowess combined I think its equal in terms of contribution.

You really are an idiot, can't you see that the scene with Sanji and Robin is literally the opposite of what you are quoting ? :suresure:
Is that hard to understand that Robin has several opportunities to praise Zoro and she never did? Is that hard to understand that there is not only one way to praise a character?

I laughing at the idea that the only way existing in the world for Robin to praise Zoro is to recreate the exact situation that Robin and Sanji had. As if Oda cannot do whatever he wants to creates any situation he wants :suresure::suresure:

Is that hard to understand that Robin has several opportunities to praise Zoro and she never did? Is that hard to understand that there is not only one way to praise a character?

I laughing at the idea that the only way existing in the world for Robin to praise Zoro is to recreate the exact situation that Robin and Sanji had. As if Oda cannot do what he wants.
dude she was laughing at him,zoro on the other hand is respected by the enemies that's why he is not gpoing to be at the same situation

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I dont think Zoro's Combative prowess supercedes the value of sanjis cooking and combative prowess combined I think its equal in terms of contribution.
It does and you need not look further than Wano to understand that.

doesn’t matter about your headcanon if kings bounty is 1.33 it confirms king and queen are near equals plus queen wasn’t even try until to fight Marco
I literally listed out the things that happened in the manga, how is that a headcanon? In case if you do not know what a Headcanon is, it is being fixated on your desired outcome/opinion regardless of what the actual evidence suggests.

Well, if closeness in bounties suggest King and Queen are relative to each other, then I take it you agree Pre-Udon Luffy is trice as strong as Kid regardless of what was shown in Udon?

Status
Not open for further replies.