Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I say it is for the 13 years only? Oda himself said that his target audience is the 13 years old.

And how 13 years old understand portrayal ? By taking thing at face value.

And if Chopper says that Zoro is VC, in term of portrayal, does it not give Zoro authority over the other crew mates?

Where did I say that Luffy said he cannot become PK without other characters? Where?
So I will repeat myself again: I’m well aware of what other characters has done in the story to help Luffy to become PK BUT the only character that Luffy single out is Sanji. As I said Oda could have make him says « I cannot become PK without my crewmates »but he did not.

Luffy has already praise Zoro’s strength in other arcs, as i said, in a previous post. But, I repeat again, Luffy never single out anyone else than Sanji to allows him to reach his dream.

I do not understand why it is so hard to understand.
I've already stated what I had to say

-It being a shonen doesn't mean it's for retarded audience. Stop treating it as trash manga with no portrayal to be read and understood. One Piece has a lot of meanings.

-Just because Luffy praises a nakama it doesn't mean the praise given to that nakama does not apply to any other at all, specially when referring to importance. Idek why you'd think that.

If you can't get those elementary, basic-ass logic, then idk what to even tell you anymore lol. Keep believing it and taking everything face-value or black/white, ig.

Apparently he does. If not he would have said : « I cannot be PK without my crew mates ».
well in the defence of the other crewmates, they didn't bitch out of the crew like sanji. Like is it zoro's and the rest of the crew fault that sanji was throwing a tantrum and luffy tried to coax him a bit ? :suresure:....luffy would have said and done the same for the rest.

Adult Shanks doesn't mocking Buggy.
Kid Shanks and Kid Buggy could perfectly be near to each other to me.

King didn't do any significant damage to Sanji and No raid suit Named DJ attacks >> Raid suit base kicks.
Still King dominated Sanji in his forts Aerial and Speed, it's the truth that sanji couldn't do anything and asked him to leave him alone otherwise he will die ...

Sanji couldn’t do anything to king? You know except rescue Momo and get him to safety then walk away without a scratch. Sounds like nothing to me
Zoro also recued Luffy and get him to safety then walk away without a scratch against kaido and big mom, i guess Zoro is equal to both yonkou. Sanji couldn't do anything to King, not even a kick mate. The difference is big between them, and Sanji's words don't help him also, it was a clear L ...

Is that hard to understand that Robin has several opportunities to praise Zoro and she never did? Is that hard to understand that there is not only one way to praise a character?
What opportunity though ?
He isn't being roasted by her enemy.
Besides, Zoro doesn't need any recognition, he is known to the outside world as the crew's vice captain and I'm sure that's how the crew feels as well.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro also recued Luffy and get him to safety then walk away without a scratch against kaido and big mom, i guess Zoro is equal to both yonkou. Sanji couldn't do anything to King, not even a kick mate. The difference is big between them, and Sanji's words don't help him also, it was a clear L ...
remind them that it was the RS that saved sanji

Sry Chrono if you read this, but you aren´t the number one Sanji fan anymore, the titel as King take both @MonsterZoro and @Zoro D Goat , both endure the worst time of Sanji with BM, both endure the thing with King and now they deserve all the Ws about Sanji with they take, fact.

:cheers:
Thanks for the statement......

Chrono is like my Yin to my Yang. The Dark King but goes out in the front battlefield while I'm the Lord of Light but I'm usually lay back thinking strategically......

Chrono is like Renpa, MonsterZoro is like Houken and I'm the Riboku of WG.

I'm The Strongest.

"If they were to unleash every single Sanji haters at me at the same time, they would still not a match for I, Zoro D Goat!!!"

"Zoro D Goat, the strongest member of the three Great Masterchefs of the Sanji Fandom in all of history."
Where's @Zoro D Goat ?

Robin's fight seems pretty good:robinsweat:
I'm here.:catpole:
What does Sanji being Luffy's wings even mean ? I know it sounds hype but it literally doesn't mean anything. It's just dumb lol.

Black Maria : That faggot was begging for help LULW
Robin : Well He's worth to be called the PK's wings.
Black Maria : :okay:

It's like Robin didn't know what the fuck to say to defend Sanji lmfaooo
It's alright, I know you are a Sanji hater so I don't expect you to understand every single Sanji's badass moments.

Zoro had people watching his back and attacking when he was running. Kings focus was solely on Sanji, King tried to kill him and Sanji wasn’t even hurt in the slightest.

Saying sanji took the bigger L rather than King who literally lost Momo in the exchange is just biased. Besides by the same logic Kaku should’ve been >>>> Zoro since he also neg diffed Zoro in Water 7.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro had people watching his back and attacking when he was running. Kings focus was solely on Sanji, King tried to kill him and Sanji wasn’t even hurt in the slightest.

Saying sanji took the bigger L rather than King who literally lost Momo in the exchange is just biased. Besides by the same logic Kaku should’ve been >>>> Zoro since he also neg diffed Zoro in Water 7.
sanji wasn't hurt because of the suit

It's alright, I know you are a Sanji hater so I don't expect you to understand every single Sanji's badass moments.
Then enlighten me of what being Luffy's wings even means cos it just sounds corny like she didn't even know what the fuck to say to defend Sanji.
If she said right hand man, left hand man or something instead of wings or whatever then wank him I don't really care but this just feels so corny.

You don't hype Sanji for being the "Wings" of Luffy, you must be a HaTeR... Like wtf does that even mean bro...

Last edited:
I've already stated what I had to say

-It being a shonen doesn't mean it's for retarded audience. Stop treating it as trash manga with no portrayal to be read and understood. One Piece has a lot of meanings.

-Just because Luffy praises a nakama it doesn't mean the praise given to that nakama does not apply to any other at all, specially when referring to importance. Idek why you'd think that.

If you can't get those elementary, basic-ass logic, then idk what to even tell you anymore lol. Keep believing it and taking everything face-value or black/white, ig.
Ok I get it you are a better reader than me so can you answer my question:

If Chopper call Zoro « Vice Captain », in term of portrayal, does this give Zoro authority over the other crewmembers? Or should we brush it aside like nothing happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.