Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Oda isn't showing the Tobirobbo face after they were defeated goes to show that they are just going to get back up as if nothing happened making their initial defeat completely pointless and literally filler. Fuck this arc! Oda idea of tension is to have people knocked out to getting back up to getting knocked out again.

The fuck’s this nonsense about Lanji getting CoC because he’s on the cover of a volume? Zoro’s CoC received a metric fuck ton of foreshadowing and teasing before finally being revealed years and years after he paralysed a Logia with fear alone. Luffy also showed signs of CoC way before Amazon Lily when he tamed Duval’s bull, Oda is extremely deliberate with these kinds of things.

Lanji ain’t got none of this shit. Calm your tits and drop your expectations. Y’all clearly learned fuck all from what happened in WCI.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The fuck’s this nonsense about Lanji getting CoC because he’s on the cover of a volume? Zoro’s CoC received a metric fuck ton of foreshadowing and teasing before finally being revealed years and years after he paralysed a Logia with fear alone. Luffy also showed signs of CoC way before Amazon Lily when he tamed Duval’s bull, Oda is extremely deliberate with these kinds of things.

Lanji ain’t got none of this shit. Calm your tits and drop your expectations. Y’all clearly learned fuck all from what happened in WCI.
DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THIS BULLSHIT DDM :sanjimeh::sanjimeh::sanjimeh:

Luffy did not cause more damage to Kaido than Luffy, so far Zoro is the only one who has made Kaido breath heavy while on the other hand Kaido didn’t do the same vs Luffy.
wrong...Luffy didn’t force Kaido into hybrid, it was Zoro when he cut him with his dragon twister.
Luffy didn’t dodge Linlin+Kaido’s attack, one of them dodged Law was the on who saved them because Zoro blocked the attack long enough for Law to use a room.
"breathing heavy" as you say is not measurable damage.
luffy hit kaido way more times than zoro did and with way more potent attacks(ADV COC coating).
like I said, the most notable thing zolo did was put a scar on him and he didn't even knock him down like Oden did.

go back and read. before they even launch the attack luffy uses futuresight. after zoro holds the attack off for a second law transports zoro, kidd and killer NEXT TO HIM. thats why killer asks "wheres strawhat" and we see hes already attacking kaido while they are recovering.
like i said luffy was the only one to dodge the attack

It does and you need not look further than Wano to understand that.

I literally listed out the things that happened in the manga, how is that a headcanon? In case if you do not know what a Headcanon is, it is being fixated on your desired outcome/opinion regardless of what the actual evidence suggests.

Well, if closeness in bounties suggest King and Queen are relative to each other, then I take it you agree Pre-Udon Luffy is trice as strong as Kid regardless of what was shown in Udon?
nowhere near what I said at all and you are great for being able to twist it.

King and queen have constantly been portrayed together if kings bounty is 1.33 billion is virtually confirmed what Oda is trying to say everyone accepts this. there’s a difference between that and kids bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.