Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So blocking hakai is the swords feat not Zoros right?
how many times do i have to say the same thing until you understand? Zoro was the one using his strength to block the attack, what strength did sanji use when king's beak wrecked him?
Post automatically merged:

@ShishioIsBack @Seth @Finalbeta @nik87
@Peroroncino @Roronoa-sama

So tell me how does it feel to get your headcanons and downplay CRUSHED by KING SANJI?????
when did that happen?:choppawhat:

I’m not denying that.

Again I do not try to diminish what Zoro has done. I’m saying that Luffy never said anything like this for him.
Yeah Luffy wanted to save him but Luffy could have said « I have to get Sanji back because I cannot be PK without my whole crew ». But no, he single out Sanji. Why should I act as if Luffy never done that ?
Cuz sanji was the one who left at that time, so he was telling him how important he is to him. How hard is it to understand that:seriously:

You making sanji be this special guy to luffy that no one in the crew comes close. Luffy has zoro always in his side so he never has to worry about losing him, so why would he say the same thing he said to sanji? Sanji didnt even tell what happened in TB cuz he knows how luffy would feel about it

Jinbe is the one who tell Luffy to team up with Capone Bege, Zoro try to attack X Drake for the same reason.
Jinbe is more a Vice Captain than Zoro
No his not. The guy literally joined tf you talkin about:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Vice Captain is an absolute title.

Why are you comparing a title to praise?

If Chopper calls Zoro strong/great/nice/important/etc, then it won't mean Zoro is stronger, greater, more important, etc than other crewmmates. It'd, well, just mean that Zoro is strong, great or important, etc.

If Luffy tells a Zoro "I can't win without you!" it doesn't mean that he'd necessarily win if he lost some other crew-mate instead of Zoro.

Another similar hypothetical example: If Luffy tells Zoro "You're more important to me than my life" then it doesn't mean rest of the crew-mates can not be more important than his life.

You're comparing apples to oranges at this point, I don't even know what you're trying to make me admit?
Bro this guy is dense. We literally talkin to a wall:kayneshrug: ion know how you cant get sum think so simple

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Black Maria went from the nicest and most lighthearted of the Flying 6, to easily the darkest and most sadistic.

And Robin showing why what Sanji did meant so much to her specifically. And he was aware of what he was doing, not just submitting to Maria's demands.

Yamato's fruit choice is appropriate for what it means to the theme of this battle. The Legend of Momotaro, to be precise, because it includes a dog companion with some more significant role. Sorry, Inu, I know you're one of the Scabbards, but you aren't exactly "Key figure" material.

The wolf god Yamato's fruit is based on also is depicted visiting Yamato Takeru, who's story Yamato is inspired by. Specifically the part of Yamato disowning Kaido as their father, is reminiscent of Yamato Takeru being disowned by their father, who is an Emperor (Yonko).

As far as I can remember, Yamato Takeru was said to have also helped establish Kumamoto Prefecture, where Oda lived.

Cuz sanji was the one who left at that time, so he was telling him how important he is to him. How hard is it to understand that:seriously:

You making sanji be this special guy to luffy that no one in the crew comes close. Luffy has zoro always in his side so he never has to worry about losing him, so why would he say the same thing he said to sanji? Sanji didnt even tell what happened in TB cuz he knows how luffy would feel about it
Conclusion, Zoro is more reliable for Luffy and Robin. That's why they no need to sugarcoat like they did with sanji to the enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.