Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am all for Sanji getting COC but this is the most useless reason people use to say Sanji gets COC. Being royalty has nothing to do with getting COC whatsoever. Judge himself isn't a COC user, what makes you think being his son qualifies Sanji as a potential COC user?
Ace Son of Pirate King Roger
Sanji Son of Germa King Judge who conquered North Blue the same place Doflamingo(COC User) lived

Both Kings

Don Chinjao Commander of all his army and have COC

Sai will have COC to thanks Don Chinjao

is only naturel Sanji to have it

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Cool, Suit is part of Sanjis kit?
yes it is but if izo shoots a bullet at Zoro and it hits his blade instead of him you don't say zoro took the attack you say the sword took it.
Sanji by his own admission would have died from that attack but the suit saved him.

Judge and his modified kids are not the one's that get to inherit the will of the Germa of old.

Inherited Will is a big deal in OP, and obviously Sanji will be the one to play that role as the main character in the Germa family and sole reason they and their story exists in the first place.

So we don't look at Judge who's nothing like Sanji and is meant to be the true failure that he used to label Sanji as, but think of the Conquerors who once managed to rule over the entire North Blue.
And this is will be the real reason for Judge to have choice to respect Sanji cause he's the special kid in the family

Ok I get it you are a better reader than me so can you answer my question:

If Chopper call Zoro « Vice Captain », in term of portrayal, does this give Zoro authority over the other crewmembers? Or should we brush it aside like nothing happen?
Vice Captain is an absolute title.

Why are you comparing a title to praise?

If Chopper calls Zoro strong/great/nice/important/etc, then it won't mean Zoro is stronger, greater, more important, etc than other crewmmates. It'd, well, just mean that Zoro is strong, great or important, etc.

If Luffy tells a Zoro "I can't win without you!" it doesn't mean that he'd necessarily win if he lost some other crew-mate instead of Zoro.

Another similar hypothetical example: If Luffy tells Zoro "You're more important to me than my life" then it doesn't mean rest of the crew-mates can not be more important than his life.

You're comparing apples to oranges at this point, I don't even know what you're trying to make me admit?

Zoro had people watching his back and attacking when he was running. Kings focus was solely on Sanji, King tried to kill him and Sanji wasn’t even hurt in the slightest.

Saying sanji took the bigger L rather than King who literally lost Momo in the exchange is just biased. Besides by the same logic Kaku should’ve been >>>> Zoro since he also neg diffed Zoro in Water 7.
Usually people say we need a real proof and not headcannon, here we have one : Sanji coudn't do anything to King, the latter just dominated him in the air, with his RS. You can say whatever you want but we need another panel to prove us that Sanji could do anything to King but for now nothing. for now Sanji is fighting Queen and is doing okay. So logic King > Sanji > Queen based on their performances.

Vice Captain is an absolute title.

Why are you comparing a title to praise?

If Chopper calls Zoro strong/great/nice/important/etc, then it won't mean Zoro is stronger, greater, more important, etc than other crewmmates. It'd, well, just mean that Zoro is strong, great or important, etc.

If Luffy tells a Zoro "I can't win without you!" it doesn't mean that he'd necessarily win if he lost some other crew-mate instead of Zoro.

Another similiar hypothetical example: If Luffy tells Zoro "You're more important to me than my life" then it doesn't mean rest of the crew-mates aren't more important to his life.

You're comparing apples to oranges at this point, I don't even know what you're trying to make me admit?
I think everyone in the crew will more listen to Boss Jinbe than Zoro

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Then enlighten me of what being Luffy's wings even means cos it just sounds corny like she didn't even know what the fuck to say to defend Sanji.
If she said right hand man, left hand man or something instead of wings or whatever then wank him I don't really care but this just feels so corny.
Oda could have used "left hand", but we've already seen that since the beginning of the series he tries to not create a clear hierarchy in the crew.

We know Zoro is the VC for example, but that's left implicit and shows up through secondary characters. The "wings" is just a more metaphorical way for Oda to insert Sanji as someone of fundamental importance to Luffy, but without putting him as better/superior than any mugiwara.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So Zoros swords blocked Hakai and not Zoro?

Zoros sword hurt Kaido and not Zoro?
it was zoro's strength swinging the sword and it was also his strength used to block the attack.
sanji used no strength he was wearing armor that saved his life, king negs sanji without daddy's suit

I think everyone in the crew will more listen to Boss Jinbe than Zoro
I'm not the one who brought up Vice Captain, it was the other dude :usoprice:

But good for you to think that, though you're wrong if canonical sources claim Zoro is the one who acts as vice-captain.

Hell, as great as Jinbei is, actively trying to claim he might have more generally understood authority within the crew than Zoro or even Sanji is just disrespectful. Those have been, are and will always be Luffy's right and left hand man respectively. They're the ones who almost always take over command of situations (unless a crew-mate specializes in those situations; medical, navigation, etc) when Luffy is absent.

There's a reason why Jinbei was practically "Yessir" to everything Sanji said- which somehow pissed him off for whatever reasons.

"Sanji isn't Luffy's 2nd strongest mate , he's not his left hand man. Luffy has only 1 wing: Zoro and he doesn't have a rivalry with Sanji" Lol
Oda : they are rivals and near equals. Sanji is Luffy's wing. He leads the crew in Luffy's absence "curly hats pirates "

Kept telling you Oda gave Luffy 2 RHs in Zoro and Sanji just like Kaido has King & Queen and WB had Marco and Jozu
With BMP, Perospero only leads when Katakuri isn't around. Katakuri is the only symbol of hope and power in the crew!
with Roger pirates, despite Ray being VC & conqueror...scopper led the free alongside Ray in battles.

Zoro >= Sanji till EoS
Agreed

I'm not the one who brought up Vice Captain, it was the other dude :usoprice:

But good for you to think that, though you're wrong if canonical sources claim Zoro is the one who acts as vice-captain.

Hell, as great as Jinbei is, actively trying to claim he might have more generally understood authority within the crew than Zoro or even Sanji is just disrespectful. Those have been, are and will always be Luffy's right and left hand man respectively. They're the ones who almost always take over command of situations (unless a crew-mate specializes in those situations; medical, navigation, etc) when Luffy is absent.
this is before Jinbe joining lool

Jinbe have experience
Jinbe have real leadership
Eveybody call him Boss Jinbe

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wait, hold on. Dont tell me people have convinced themselves, again, that somebody is equal to a monster like Zoro? :ihaha: When you pull off what Zoro can do then you might be in the same galaxy as him, until then keep observing the greatness of the strongest character ever who has no equal. :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.