12. Drive Knight
13. Demon Cyborg
14. Metal Bat
15. Pig God
16. Tank Top Master
17. Puri Puri Prisoner

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Before you read this, I'm just letting you know I'm basing this off of the manga + webcomic, so if you haven't caught up to the webcomic and don't want to be spoiled, ignore it.

Bang is too high, he can't touch Flashy, and he can't do any serious damage to Darkshine. Darkshine outlasts him, and Flashy well he's not getting touched, his performance against Awakened Garou is levels above anything Bang can even dream of. Those two are clearly above him based on current webcomic feats. Barring any major changes from the manga, that's not going to change.

Amai Mask should be placed above Bang (and Atomic) as well based off his performance against Evil Natural Water + Black Sperm, he didn't break a sweat dealing with two of the absolute strongest Dragons simultaneously, Bang earlier got destroyed by a couple of dragons (it was too great a task for him to take on more than 1 at a time). Amai also has a regen factor ontop of that, making it almost unfair. He's above Bang based off the webcomic (now that Child Emperor is taking on Evil Natural Water, this might be subject to change).

Child Emperor is also arguably higher than Bang. He can deal with some monsters that would be too much for Bang. Bang is pretty much only good for fighting straight forward humans or humanoids (more or less stated in the manga and backed with feats). Child Emperor can take on any opponent Bang can, but Bang can't deal with some opponents Child Emperor would be able to perform against (possibly Centichoro and Rover, Phoenix Man, and if he takes Evil Natural Water), by default he should be higher in a power ranking, he covers more/stronger opponents.

Zombie man can possibly outlast Bang as well considering Bang's age (he's shown signs of age multiple times), he's bound to get tired eventually. Zombie man will keep regenerating, just like he did against Full Strength Carnage Kabuto a Dragon lvl threat, as well as Homeless Emperor who even had a specific matchup advantage against him. Zombieman is a bit trickier to place in a power ranking, but the point is you got Bang way too high on your list he is exploitable compared to the definitive top 5 (Blast, Metal Knight, Tatsumaki, FF, Darkshine).

The rest are debatable.

S

Shuyaku

Before you read this, I'm just letting you know I'm basing this off of the manga + webcomic, so if you haven't caught up to the webcomic and don't want to be spoiled, ignore it.

Bang is too high, he can't touch Flashy, and he can't do any serious damage to Darkshine. Darkshine outlasts him, and Flashy well he's not getting touched, his performance against Awakened Garou is levels above anything Bang can even dream of. Those two are clearly above him based on current webcomic feats. Barring any major changes from the manga, that's not going to change.

Amai Mask should be placed above Bang (and Atomic) as well based off his performance against Evil Natural Water + Black Sperm, he didn't break a sweat dealing with two of the absolute strongest Dragons simultaneously, Bang earlier got destroyed by a couple of dragons (it was too great a task for him to take on more than 1 at a time). Amai also has a regen factor ontop of that, making it almost unfair. He's above Bang based off the webcomic (now that Child Emperor is taking on Evil Natural Water, this might be subject to change).

Child Emperor is also arguably higher than Bang. He can deal with some monsters that would be too much for Bang. Bang is pretty much only good for fighting straight forward humans or humanoids (more or less stated in the manga and backed with feats). Child Emperor can take on any opponent Bang can, but Bang can't deal with some opponents Child Emperor would be able to perform against (possibly Centichoro and Rover, Phoenix Man, and if he takes Evil Natural Water), by default he should be higher in a power ranking, he covers more/stronger opponents.

Zombie man can possibly outlast Bang as well considering Bang's age (he's shown signs of age multiple times), he's bound to get tired eventually. Zombie man will keep regenerating, just like he did against Full Strength Carnage Kabuto a Dragon lvl threat, as well as Homeless Emperor who even had a specific matchup advantage against him. Zombieman is a bit trickier to place in a power ranking, but the point is you got Bang way too high on your list he is exploitable compared to the definitive top 5 (Blast, Metal Knight, Tatsumaki, FF, Darkshine).

The rest are debatable.
Abandonement Bang one shotting 2 Dragons is several orders of magnitude beyond any of Sweet Mask’s feats, which include not being able to injure a single dragon level threat, his best feat is keeping Black Sperm and Natural Water at bay for a couple of minutes, which is somewhat impressive, but Bang shits on this. He was stopped in his tracks by Psykos exerting her gravity force on him + Homeless Emperor who is one of her best assets as implied in the latest chapter. Flash is above him i’ll agree with that, far too fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abandonement Bang one shotting 2 Dragons is several orders of magnitude beyond any of Sweet Mask’s feats, which include not being able to injure a single dragon level threat, his best feat is keeping Black Sperm and Natural Water at bay for a couple of minutes, which is somewhat impressive, but Bang shits on this. He was stopped in his tracks by Psykos exerting her gravity force on him + Homeless Emperor who is one of her best assets as implied in the latest chapter. Flash is above him i’ll agree with that, far too fast.
Also didn’t Darkshine state that he could never beat Bang in a sparring match?

S

Shuyaku

Also didn’t Darkshine state that he could never beat Bang in a sparring match?
He did, and Bang repelled all of his attacks, even current Garou isn't nearly as skilled despite being well into the dragon level tier. That said Bang is a tad overrated, Flashy Flash definitely kills him with his speed. Mask would get bopped, and Child Emperor is debatable, with prep he could maybe beat Bang idk...

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
0. King
1. Blast
2. Metal Knight
3. Tatsumaki
4. Bang
5. Flashy Flash
6. Super Alloy Darkshine
7. Atomic Samurai
8. Watchdog Man
9. Amai Mask
10. Drive Knight
11. Genos
12. Child Emperor
13. Pig God
14. Metal Bat
15. Zombieman
16. Tank Top Master
17. Puri Puri Prisoner

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Fighting the top two cadres without losing ground > getting stomped by 2 cadres/dragons immediately.

One shotting 2 dragons one at a time is impressive but not nearly as impressive as dealing with the two most troublesome Dragons in the entire monster Association. Those two Dragons made the high level S class look like a joke 1v1 let alone 2v1 (Atomic Samurai and co). Ontop of that, the fact that Amai Mask has a healing factor means things get tipped even more into his favour. There is no real reason for me to place Bang above Amai Mask.

Last edited:
0. King
1. Blast
2. Metal Knight
3. Tatsumaki
4. Bang
5. Flashy Flash
6. Super Alloy Darkshine
7. Atomic Samurai
8. Watchdog Man
9. Amai Mask
10. Drive Knight
11. Genos
12. Child Emperor
13. Pig God
14. Metal Bat
15. Zombieman
16. Tank Top Master
17. Puri Puri Prisoner
Watchdog Man has some crazy portrayal, so that’s why I put him above Atomic Samurai for now.
Zombieman should be higher since he is capable of beating Carnage Kabuto, who Metal Bat lost to.

S

Shuyaku

Fighting the top two cadres without losing ground > getting stomped by 2 cadres/dragons immediately.

One shotting 2 dragons one at a time is impressive but not nearly as impressive as dealing with the two most troublesome Dragons in the entire Hero Association. Those two Dragons made the high level S class look like a joke 1v1 let alone 2v1 (Atomic Samurai and co). Ontop of that, the fact that Amai Mask has a healing factor means things get tipped even more into his favour. There is no real reason for me to place Bang above Amai Mask.
He mainly managed to hold his own thanks to his weird regen ability, nothing else is impressive about him, Black Sperm's regular clones don't require great attack power to be killed and Natural Water's water jets have been dodged by even weaker characters than Mask. Golden Sperm is actually the most troublesome threat besides Orochi, and mask admitted he can do nothing against him, and that he'd need the help of the other heroes. Even Genos can fight off regular BS clones...Psykos' restraining ability + Homeless Emperor's accuracy and attack power are an incredibly dangerous combo lol.

Watchdog Man has some crazy portrayal
Not really. He beat a demon level Garou, many other characters would give him the same treatment at that point. Plus garou noted that he was not a good matchup for him since he wasn't trained to fight characters with irregular fighting styles...

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Watchdog Man has some crazy portrayal, so that’s why I put him above Atomic Samurai for now.
Zombieman should be higher since he is capable of beating Carnage Kabuto, who Metal Bat lost to.
Watchdog just beat up Human Garou who said it was a bad match up. Even current Garou(Murata version) would get beaten fast by Flash or Atomic. That's why I put Dog under them all for now.

Zombie took an entire week to beat Kabuto, someone who is rendered powerless after 7 days. Anyone could kill Kabuto when he's like that. Dragon levels render Z. Man powerless.

Watchdog just beat up Human Garou who said it was a bad match up. Even current Garou(Murata version) would get beaten fast by Flash or Atomic. That's why I put Dog under them all for now.

Zombie took an entire week to beat Kabuto, someone who is rendered powerless after 7 days. Anyone could kill Kabuto when he's like that. Dragon levels render Z. Man powerless.
Problem is that they need to have more AP than Asura Kabuto to kill Zombieman. Metal Bat and arguably Genos and Drive Knight haven’t shown enough AP to finish him off for good. Maybe Pig God could by digesting him