Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck’s this nonsense about Lanji getting CoC because he’s on the cover of a volume? Zoro’s CoC received a metric fuck ton of foreshadowing and teasing before finally being revealed years and years after he paralysed a Logia with fear alone. Luffy also showed signs of CoC way before Amazon Lily when he tamed Duval’s bull, Oda is extremely deliberate with these kinds of things.

Lanji ain’t got none of this shit. Calm your tits and drop your expectations. Y’all clearly learned fuck all from what happened in WCI.
That's not even as bad as powerscaling based on "wings"

I find this "wings of Luffy" is more of a hilarious, secret diss-up for Sanji anyways:
- Immediately after Robin said that, Luffy flew to Onigashima with Momo, a scared, terrified 9 yo kid, despite having his "wings"
- That same "Wing Man" lost almost every battles on the sky.
- That same "Wing Man" doesn't even get to fight a literal "Winged Man" from the Beast Pirates
I don't know if it's intentional from Oda part, but I just find it hilarious and Ironic :catpole:

2 wings of the PK should've been Zoro snd Jinbe....
No Sanji by himself is wings of PK, basically Pirate Kings transportation service. Its not Zoro and Sanji bullshit, Zoro is not wing of PK, Zoro shits on Pirate King.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is like an uber driver for Luffy and Zoro.
Wings of Pirate King and WSS tho Zoro used Marco and Luffy used Momo for uber services.

I'm really disappointed with how Brook has been handled in one piece. He only got 2 1v1s including Fishman Island. He lost one and he won the other one accidentally without doing anything impressive. Now even though it's supposed to be a 2v1 it's literally called Robin vs Black Maria. Brook is just there to help with fodder. Is he literally not going to do anything the entire raid? It's just sad how far he's fallen compared to the other strawhats. He's supposed to be up there with Robin and Franky, but instead he seems to be below Nami and Chopper. He's my favorite addition to the strawhats by far, but he's barely contributed anything to the strawhats the whole time he's been with them.

We still going with this zkk bs :milaugh:
Law fought Kaido and now BM while zoro will assist marco fighting ling :josad:
"Fought" LOL Law was constantly shitting his pants at Zoro flexing his muscles, dude was his personal cheer leader.

And you seriously believe after nearly killing Kaido only using 0.001% of his power with all broken bones and blocking strongest attack in the series pulling the greatest feat ever, he would only fight trash can like King?

The least Zoro can do this arc is kill Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.