Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you roasting one fictional character, and boasting other fictional character is impressive? Get a better topic to discuss bro, ya'all are always spamming the same shit here
I am roasting sanji but I have never boasted Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Lol, are a 7 year old kid?
Why are you suddenly obsessed with me? Do you want an autograph or something?

Ambulanji is officially canon.
Like Zoros role in crew is to be a fighter, sword, Sanjis role is to be transportation device, wings
I'm not going to tell you the meaning of the word metaphor.
The description has nothing to do with real wings.
Here, Oda wanted to state clearly,
You saw Yamato, you saw Jimbei. Do not be deceived by these.
His 3 main fighters until the last moment Luffy, Zoro, Sanji wanted to say.
He wrote it so clearly in order to put an end to the discussions that it is nothing but stupid to still want to not understand.
Soon Sanji also gets CoC. Don't be surprised.
Just enjoy.

When the author once again confirmed that Zoro and Sanji were wings of Luffy
It hurts some people:goyea:
When was Zoro ever mentioned?
Zoro was said to be equal to Zoro by author 3 times in 3 different data books and is confirmed Vice Captain the same way Sanji is confirmed wings

Sup bro

I'm not going to tell you the meaning of the word metaphor.
The description has nothing to do with real wings.
Here, Oda wanted to state clearly,
You saw Yamato, you saw Jimbei. Do not be deceived by these.
His 3 main fighters until the last moment Luffy, Zoro, Sanji wanted to say.
He wrote it so clearly in order to put an end to the discussions that it is nothing but stupid to still want to not understand.
Soon Sanji also gets CoC. Don't be surprised.
Just enjoy.
Zoro was never mentioned
Zoro one shots Luffy

I'm really disappointed with how Brook has been handled in one piece. He only got 2 1v1s including Fishman Island. He lost one and he won the other one accidentally without doing anything impressive. Now even though it's supposed to be a 2v1 it's literally called Robin vs Black Maria. Brook is just there to help with fodder. Is he literally not going to do anything the entire raid? It's just sad how far he's fallen compared to the other strawhats. He's supposed to be up there with Robin and Franky, but instead he seems to be below Nami and Chopper. He's my favorite addition to the strawhats by far, but he's barely contributed anything to the strawhats the whole time he's been with them.
I know this is frustrating because I’m a Brook fan too, but he really did show out in WCI. He was unbelievably clutch that entire arc. It’s not the same as a good 1v1 and I hope he gets one soon too, but he proved himself incredibly vital last arc. Stealing the poneyglyph rubbing, smashing Mother Carmel’s photograph, taking out BM’s soldier army, and facing down BM herself. He really was the MVP of WCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.