Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of the whole Tien Shinhan va Krillin shit when Yamcha said that Krillin is the strongest human and people argue that Yamcha doesnt know shit and it’s Tien that’s the strongest :rolaugh:

Yes,Urouge said Zoro was second in command, not the author
Bartolomeo said Zoro is Vice Captain, that is honestly as credible as Nico Robin's statement if not more
Data book written by author also called Zoro Vice Captain
Post automatically merged:

. You were asking about Where were zoro and sanji mentioned as wings
Zoro is not the wing, he doesn't provide transportation service like Sanji does. That's what wings mean.
One wing is useless lmao, Sanji is set of two wings, I am literally giving Sanji more respect than Sanjitards where as even here Sanjitards can't get past their Zoro fetish.

Idk if you are a Sanjitard but I am asking all the Sanjitards, can ya'll not enjoy Sanji once without comparing him to Zoro? If you don't compare him to Zoro, he won't be getting roasted like this.

Bartolomeo said Zoro is Vice Captain, that is honestly as credible as Nico Robin's statement if not more
Data book written by author also called Zoro Vice Captain
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is not the wing, he doesn't provide transportation service like Sanji does. That's what wings mean.
One wing is useless lmao, Sanji is set of two wings, I am literally giving Sanji more respect than Sanjitards where as even here Sanjitards can't get past their Zoro fetish.

Idk if you are a Sanjitard but I am asking all the Sanjitards, can ya'll not enjoy Sanji once without comparing him to Zoro? If you don't compare him to Zoro, he won't be getting roasted like this.
transportation service,Like some people say that Sanji is Zoro's horse,are you all so ridiculous?

Please respect the facts. Wings refer to Zoro and Sanji
the author wants to compare,not me

Please respect the facts. Wings refer to Zoro and Sanji
What wings? Luffy is not an angel lmao, why does he need wings?
And what are Franky and Brook? Left and Right testicles of Luffy?

Wings come in set and Nico Robin calls Sanji and Sanji alone "Wings of Pirate King" because he is associated with Mobility. He is there to transport Luffy and Zoro to right places due to his mobile ability with Sky Walk and Raid Suit.

Wings come in set and Nico Robin calls Sanji and Sanji alone "Wings of Pirate King" because he is associated with Mobility. He is there to transport Luffy and Zoro to right places due to his mobile ability with Sky Walk and Raid Suit.

What if Robin knows that Joy Boy had wings because he was from skypea and calls Zoro&Sanji that way so that Luffy has his own wings

lmao uber-sanji?

funny,Try to deny the facts and use some ridiculous theories

Status
Not open for further replies.