Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that a ridiculous theory? Anything in manga that says anything that disproves this theory?
Post automatically merged:

Then I'll change my mobility.
For now I see Sanji as "Wings of Pirate King and World's Strongest Swordsman" as his job in the crew is to transport Luffy and Zoro to their right combat positions like say Zoro has to fight Kaido or Luffy has to ride Big Mom, and they don't wanna waste their energy running or flying, they can rely on Sanji and his transportation services.

Sanji has recently been wings of Zoro transporting him here and there

Uberji :)
This man of life support lmao

-Yamato's true DF reveal
-More of that yonko fight
-Robin pulling an entirely new move that could be her awakening from all we know
-Pretty much a confirmation that Oda is going for the Momotaro parallels when it comes to the fight against Kaido
-The Caribou chekhov's gun finally being taken out of its shelf
And yet people can only talk about a single line from Robin that probably has no greater meaning besides her having great respect for Sanji as a nakama:okay:

-Yamato's true DF reveal
-More of that yonko fight
-Robin pulling an entirely new move that could be her awakening from all we know
-Pretty much a confirmation that Oda is going for the Momotaro parallels when it comes to the fight against Kaido
-The Caribou chekhov's gun finally being taken out of its shelf
And yet people can only talk about a single line from Robin that probably has no greater meaning besides her having great respect for Sanji as a nakama:okay:
What else do you expect from a forum that talks about no character other than Zoro and Sanji?

How am I being salty?

I have been saying he's solo wings and transportion member of the crew
By belittling the "wings of PK" and claiming it's for transportation.... it's a bit pathetic and desperate move only salty people do...

It's like someone or a team winning a championship match, and other teams starting to say "well, that prize cup is not big deal anyway, it's a minor championship" just a salty defensive mechanism to justify their loss

By belittling the "wings of PK" and claiming it's for transportation.... it's a bit pathetic and desperate move only salty people do...

It's like someone a team winning a championship match, and other teams starting to say "well, that prize cup is not big deal anyway, it's a minor championship" just a salty defensive mechanism to justify their loss
ZKK is same as "It is comming home"

It's like someone or a team winning a championship match, and other teams starting to say "well, that prize cup is not big deal anyway, it's a minor championship" just a salty defensive mechanism to justify their loss
How am I belittling the idea of Sanji being wings of pirate king? It is my honest interpretation, wings are associated with mobility, and Sanji is wings of Pirate King and WSS (Future Pirate King and World's Strongest Swordsman) because he has a very important job of transporting Luffy and Zoro to their respective fights.

Do you have anything against people whose profession is transporation like Ambulance workers, Uber drivers, truck drivers etc? They are doing their community the service you know.

Yes i would like a large portion of fries with that amount of salt
Am I the salty one or are you? You have been assuming I am salty here when I have just given you my honest interpretation. Few chapters back Sanji was transporting Zoro, in WCI Sanji transported the cake.

Are you really not open to the idea of wings meaning what wings do aka fly meaning Sanji will fly and transport?

ZKK is same as "It is comming home"
I am not denying ZKK may happen, it's a possibility that I aknowledge..

Similarly, Sanji ISSSS considered by a strawhat member (Robin) as wings of pirate king... while Luffy ONLY said to Sanji alone he cannot be PK without him... even Robin/Usopp/Nami all when they left, Luffy didn't say as much as that line to them! It was not some random characters praising Sanji... it was The captain himself and Robin.... not some fanboy (Bartolomeo) or outsider (just speaking shit out of their asses...

Status
Not open for further replies.