Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh this chapter is looking mid, but cool to see Robin and Brook in action as we all expected the chapter be about. Not sure what Robin meant regarding Sanji, cause I remember him running with luffy up the stairs instead of being wings for Luffy.

So Yamato is Wanda 2.0 :brootea:

"breathing heavy" as you say is not measurable damage.
luffy hit kaido way more times than zoro did and with way more potent attacks(ADV COC coating).
like I said, the most notable thing zolo did was put a scar on him and he didn't even knock him down like Oden did.

go back and read. before they even launch the attack luffy uses futuresight. after zoro holds the attack off for a second law transports zoro, kidd and killer NEXT TO HIM. thats why killer asks "wheres strawhat" and we see hes already attacking kaido while they are recovering.
like i said luffy was the only one to dodge the attack
if you had missed it in One Piece when characters take heavy damage they begging breathing heavy, and Kaido only did that after Zoro’s hit, so yeah breathing heavy is a sign of damage taken,has been used since the beginning of the story!
It doesn’t matter how many times Luffy hits Kaido, in the end Zoro’s damage dealing abilities have been far above Luffy that’s why the others needs 100+ hits and the other only needs 1 or 2 hits.

We all saw Luffy using advCoC yet he was still slower than the attack, why are we even debating this we panels clearly show none of them would have survived if not for Zoro and Law? I’m now begging to wonder if your using selective reading or if your actually just joking around at this point, Law teleported them all away, I mean panels clearly show Luffy standing there and screaming Zoro since he thought he was going to die, Law modest them away and since Luffy is not the type to stand around he then goes at Kaido while the others are thanking Zoro.
Luffy didn’t dodge, he was saved by Zoro and Law

funny,Try to deny the facts and use some ridiculous theories
How is that a ridiculous theory? Anything in manga that says anything that disproves this theory?
Post automatically merged:

What if Robin knows that Joy Boy had wings because he was from skypea and calls Zoro&Sanji that way so that Luffy has his own wings
Then I'll change my mobility.
For now I see Sanji as "Wings of Pirate King and World's Strongest Swordsman" as his job in the crew is to transport Luffy and Zoro to their right combat positions like say Zoro has to fight Kaido or Luffy has to ride Big Mom, and they don't wanna waste their energy running or flying, they can rely on Sanji and his transportation services.

Sanji has recently been wings of Zoro transporting him here and there

Uberji :)

How is that a ridiculous theory? Anything in manga that says anything that disproves this theory?

Then I'll change my mobility.
For now I see Sanji as "Wings of Pirate King and World's Strongest Swordsman" as his job in the crew is to transport Luffy and Zoro to their right combat positions like say Zoro has to fight Kaido or Luffy has to ride Big Mom, and they don't wanna waste their energy running or flying, they can rely on Sanji and his transportation services.

Sanji has recently been wings of Zoro transporting him here and there

Uberji :)
It's a waste of time to go on

Status
Not open for further replies.