Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I am not denying ZKK may happen, it's a possibility that I aknowledge..

Similarly, Sanji ISSSS considered by a strawhat member (Robin) as wings of pirate king... while Luffy ONLY said to Sanji alone he cannot be PK without him... even Robin/Usopp/Nami all when they left, Luffy didn't say as much as that line to them! It was not some random characters praising Sanji... it was The captain himself and Robin.... not some fanboy (Bartolomeo) or outsider (just speaking shit out of their asses...
It is clear to me. These fools think sanji is uber to cope

How am I belittling the idea of Sanji being wings of pirate king? It is my honest interpretation, wings are associated with mobility, and Sanji is wings of Pirate King and WSS (Future Pirate King and World's Strongest Swordsman) because he has a very important job of transporting Luffy and Zoro to their respective fights.

Do you have anything against people whose profession is transporation like Ambulance workers, Uber drivers, truck drivers etc? They are doing their community the service you know.
Post automatically merged:

Am I the salty one or are you? You have been assuming I am salty here when I have just given you my honest interpretation. Few chapters back Sanji was transporting Zoro, in WCI Sanji transported the cake.

Are you really not open to the idea of wings meaning what wings do aka fly meaning Sanji will fly and transport?

:milaugh:

How am I belittling the idea of Sanji being wings of pirate king? It is my honest interpretation, wings are associated with mobility, and Sanji is wings of Pirate King and WSS (Future Pirate King and World's Strongest Swordsman) because he has a very important job of transporting Luffy and Zoro to their respective fights.

Do you have anything against people whose profession is transporation like Ambulance workers, Uber drivers, truck drivers etc? They are doing their community the service you know.

Am I the salty one or are you? You have been assuming I am salty here when I have just given you my honest interpretation. Few chapters back Sanji was transporting Zoro, in WCI Sanji transported the cake.

Are you really not open to the idea of wings meaning what wings do aka fly meaning Sanji will fly and transport?
Lol, the amount of anger you hold for Sanji is laughable

I wonder if some of his actions or morals hurt you on personal level to be this salty at him..

I am not denying ZKK may happen, it's a possibility that I aknowledge..

Similarly, Sanji ISSSS considered by a strawhat member (Robin) as wings of pirate king... while Luffy ONLY said to Sanji alone he cannot be PK without him... even Robin/Usopp/Nami all when they left, Luffy didn't say as much as that line to them! It was not some random characters praising Sanji... it was The captain himself and Robin.... not some fanboy (Bartolomeo) or outsider (just speaking shit out of their asses...
Well in reality its symbolic.
Sanji is someone who will propel Luffy towards his ultimate destination of becoming pirate king, in a sense every crew member is wing of pirate king but obviously Sanji is a special member, he will symbolically fly Luffy up to pirate king title by supporting him throughout his journey.

But I won't be roasting Sanji like this if Sanjitards didn't bring Zoro into the equation. The moment Sanji fans learn to enjoy Sanji as a stand alone entity and leave Zoro out, I will start appreciating Sanji as well. But Sanji fans manage to ruin every Sanji moment for me by bringing Zoro in.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž

Damn man my coffee is now salty too wtf
Not cool at all

I wonder if some of his actions or morals hurt you on personal level to be this salty at him..
Well yes I can not associate with some of Sanji's morals like
-Simping
-Wanting to sneak into women's showers
-Pedophelia
-Turning into tranny and enjoying it
-Hypocrisy
-Daddy issues

Damn man my coffee is now salty too wtf
Not cool at all
Well I am not close to your coffee, you are. So you admit you are the salty one here?

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
-Simping
-Pedophelia
-Hypocrisy
-Daddy issues

Well I am not close to your coffee, you are. So you admit you are the salty one here?
Imagine comparing yourself to fictional character for self approval

Well in reality its symbolic.
Sanji is someone who will propel Luffy towards his ultimate destination of becoming pirate king, in a sense every crew member is wing of pirate king but obviously Sanji is a special member, he will symbolically fly Luffy up to pirate king title by supporting him throughout his journey.

But I won't be roasting Sanji like this if Sanjitards didn't bring Zoro into the equation. The moment Sanji fans learn to enjoy Sanji as a stand alone entity and leave Zoro out, I will start appreciating Sanji as well. But Sanji fans manage to ruin every Sanji moment for me by bringing Zoro in.
Let's be real...
Any good moment for Sanji, will have their fans making memes about Zoro not doing the same

AND

Any good thing Zoro does, will have his fans trolling Sanji and making memes cause he didn't get the same

It's a mutual action, and you should know better that those things never stop...

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
-Simping
-Pedophelia
-Hypocrisy
-Daddy issues

Man, you really hate Sanji ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŸ

Imagine comparing yourself to fictional character for self approval
You understand fictional characters can also represent ideas of real life right because people creating them are real people?
How do we become fans of characters? We find something in them that we can associate with, even if we become fans of villiains. Doflamingo has fans not because of his villainous actions but rather the cool factor of him that people can assocaite with.

@Sadistic Senpai mention morality assocaited with Sanji's character and I listed out Sanji's moral traits that I can't assocaite with. And a lot of these traits are predominant part of Sanji's character so I can't be his fan because there isn't much about Sanji I can associate with.

Man, you really hate Sanji ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŸ
:myman:
Actually I don't, I just like triggering his fans

-Simping
-Pedophelia
-Hypocrisy
-Daddy issues

Ha... I guess that explains your dissatisfaction with his character..

Me on the other hand, I have faced many of the hardships that Sanji went through in his life... so I can associate with him on a deeper level which makes me closer to him than other characters...

Let's be real...
Any good moment for Sanji, will have their fans making memes about Zoro not doing the same

AND

Any good thing Zoro does, will have his fans trolling Sanji and making memes cause he didn't get the same

It's a mutual action, and you should know better that those things never stop...
Well to give you fair comparison, look at when Zoro was tearing Kaido apart left and right on the roof top, blocking two yonko attacks, look at comments from Zoro fans.
They were simply praising Zoro, not a single mention of Sanji.
And then Sanjitards (not every Sanji fan) were trying their best to downplay Zoro.

Even when Zoro learned CoC, most Zoro fans were praising Zoro for it.

But Sanji fans seems to have this inferiority complex where they some how naturally find ways to compare him to Zoro. Its like really are you fan of Sanji or are you fan of the idea where Sanji is somehow linked to Zoro?

You understand fictional characters can also represent ideas of real life right because people creating them are real people?
How do we become fans of characters? We find something in them that we can associate with, even if we become fans of villiains. Doflamingo has fans not because of his villainous actions but rather the cool factor of him that people can assocaite with.

@Sadistic Senpai mention morality assocaited with Sanji's character and I listed out Sanji's moral traits that I can't assocaite with. And a lot of these traits are predominant part of Sanji's character so I can't be his fan because there isn't much about Sanji I can associate with.

:myman:
Actually I don't, I just like triggering his fans
I respect that.... because I couldn't imagine you hating his character just because you like Zoro more hhhhh

I personally like Zoro, but I like Sanji more... so liking someone or one side does not mean you cannot like the other person too... so I figured some of his morals and actions make you puke on personal level hhhhh

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
Ha... I guess that explains your dissatisfaction with his character..

Me on the other hand, I have faced many of the hardships that Sanji went through in his life... so I can associate with him on a deeper level which makes me closer to him than other characters...
Your father let your brothers beat you to pulp, put you in a cage and than disowned you?
You been robbed and than ended-up straving?
You owned your life to someone and gave-up on your dream?

Well to give you fair comparison, look at when Zoro was tearing Kaido apart left and right on the roof top, blocking two yonko attacks, look at comments from Zoro fans.
They were simply praising Zoro, not a single mention of Sanji.
And then Sanjitards (not every Sanji fan) were trying their best to downplay Zoro.

Even when Zoro learned CoC, most Zoro fans were praising Zoro for it.

But Sanji fans seems to have this inferiority complex where they some how naturally find ways to compare him to Zoro. Its like really are you fan of Sanji or are you fan of the idea where Sanji is somehow linked to Zoro?
Not a single mention of Sanji during Zoro cutting Kaido!?

Oh you clearly were blind sir with all due respect hhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.