Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

If sanji doesn't get coc this volume...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the volume starts with chapter 1010 right? A Volume has about 10-12 chapters, meaning Sanji should be getting COC in somewhere between 1020-1022?
Well we will see soon eenough
When Cook is proven to be CoC-less in 3 chapters or so, it's business as usual, mates: let's not allow Cook FH ever live it down, just like all of us never letting them to live down all of their lousy predictions. :cheers:

Last edited:
That doesn't mean it's confirmed, it's only a possible hint
Post automatically merged:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the volume starts with chapter 1010 right? A Volume has about 10-12 chapters, meaning Sanji should be getting COC in somewhere between 1020-1022?
it starts from chapter 1005

its not a mere chapter named after the skill.. its the skill itself that defines the Volume.. and the Coverpage involves every other Conquerer.. then sanji being there just is a potential revelation

and if the volume starts from 1010 then... bruh Ace shouldn't even be relevant on the Coverpage..
a volume title is more important than chapter title
So you are also assuming Yamato has CoC without it being confirmed?

The only people with CoC on the cover are Ace Luffy and Zoro

So you are also assuming Yamato has CoC without it being confirmed?

The only people with CoC on the cover are Ace Luffy and Zoro
Yamato being kaido's daughter poses a High possibility and lets not forget the force haki clash kaido and Yamalololololololololl had.. to adds to the evidence that she has Conquerers.. unless you think her being a girl doesn't make it a palpable possibility

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i see idiots talking about how whitebeard just wanted a family and using katakuri, oden and rayleigh to justify that sanji deserves conquerors.

whitebeard was an orphan. for him in order to have a family, you have to be insanely strong to protect them. that is where the motivation to become one of the strongest stemmed from. this is literally the same with katakuri's motivation to be the strong enough to protect his family.

oden is the heir to the kozuki clan. they are royalty who are in some way tied to the dawn of the earth and d clan. and even in wano, he literally made everyone fear or follow him. he had the disposition of a ruler.

we have zero idea of what rayleigh's motivation was before he joined roger. if anything zoro is the strawhat who parallels rayleigh.

instead of looking at volume covers, you can simply see the people who oda chooses to parallel to sanji & zoro:
zoro is paralleled with oden, rayleigh, ryuma and mihawk.
sanji is paralleled with zeff, contrasted with judge and simply going by the hierarchy paralleled to scopper gaban.

its that simple lol

the volume was named after it? as a whole?

odd
that is literally how oda names the volumes. check out the previous volume names and the chapters they contain

volume 100 (conquerors haki) has chapters 1005-1014. the reason its named as such is due to ch 1010 - conquerors haki being the highlight chapter. also the reasoning behind keeping sanji in the cover is probably because ch 1005 is the devil child chapter, where robin and brook bail out sanji against black maria. sanji literally doesn't make another appearance in the volume except for bandaging zoro i guess.

Last edited:
the volume was named after it? as a whole?

odd
Every volume is named after a chapter in it, it’s not odd at all.

The one before it is called Strawhat Luffy and has Big Mom and four Strawhats in the cover, that doesn’t somehow mean Big Mom is the next Strawhat

We knew the composition of this cover since more than a month ago, so this thread was made after the reveal of it's title as "Color of the Supreme King".

Your example is off if you're trying to say these are equivalent as a rebutal.
Okay then.

Five characters on one volume, six on the other
One volume named after CoC, one volume named after death
Three out of five confirmed CoC users in one, two out of six confirmed dead in the other

This must mean that everyone on the cover of the Death of Portgas D Ace must die then!

It’s a shit argument. Neither Sanji nor Yamato are even in the chapter in question.

Or we can look at the chapter itself, where seven characters appear

The two Yonko and the five on the roof

Only Law and Killer of that lot don’t have CoC

This must be proof that Law and Killer have CoC as well.

Oh, and Pudding is on the cover of that chapter so she has it as well.

Now, Law and Killer may well get CoC, but it won’t be because they were in the chapter called after it with other characters with it. In the same way, Sanji and Yamato could get CoC, but this volume cover isn’t support for it. Volume 4 is called “The Black Cat Pirates” and only has Luffy and said crew in it, that isn’t a huge foreshadowed hint that Luffy will pack in the Strawhats and join Kuro at the end of the series.