Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You clown the very moment zoro started fighting he was using haki . The kinemon attack is a haki attack and he did not have his swords coated . Clown . The reason he goes he needs to release enma more was cos he was restraining the amount of haki being used
He literally has hardened swords every attack after so no you're chatting shit.

everbody
Who the hell cares about potrayal. Zoro is having feats that Sanji fans are begging for. And I watch One Piece for that shit, to see our character shines in real situation. Sanji fans can get a millions praised by Robin or anyone. It's the facts that Zoro gets to shine and has more feats in one single arc then the entirety of Sanji post TS combined.
Cry anotherwhere not here.

The names of the Straw Hats' devil fruits all correspond to Japanese numbers.
Luffy's fruit = Gomu = 5,6
Chopper's fruit = Hito = 1,10
Robin's fruit = Hana = 8,7
Brook's fruit = Yomi = 4,3
The missing numbers are 2 and 9. Kuma's fruit is the one that fits best. Kinemon's also passes iirc.

Now, this is where we'll seriously dive into Oda's autism.
56+110+87+43+29=325.
3 = San
2 = Ni
5 = Go
San Ni Go. Sunny Go.
This was all pointed out in SBS and got a sweating response from Oda.

Yamato is disqualified from joining the crew because there is no way to read Inu as 2 9. Her fruit does not fit into the Sunny Go Equation.
Can you link the SBS maybe?

The names of the Straw Hats' devil fruits all correspond to Japanese numbers.
Luffy's fruit = Gomu = 5,6
Chopper's fruit = Hito = 1,10
Robin's fruit = Hana = 8,7
Brook's fruit = Yomi = 4,3
The missing numbers are 2 and 9. Kuma's fruit is the one that fits best. Kinemon's also passes iirc.

Now, this is where we'll seriously dive into Oda's autism.
56+110+87+43+29=325.
3 = San
2 = Ni
5 = Go
San Ni Go. Sunny Go.
This was all pointed out in SBS and got a sweating response from Oda.

Yamato is disqualified from joining the crew because there is no way to read Inu as 2 9. Her fruit does not fit into the Sunny Go Equation.
Plus the parallel to Luffy maybe asking her to stay back to Takeru asking the white wolf to stay back...

I'm not talking about kinemon
I'm talking about zoro
Every attack after oni giri he had clear haki on his swords
Becos. Some attacks have significance and every attack after kaido let's us know he is noticing the blade enma. Cos the haki restraints has being removed . You dumbass thinks zoro is going to fight kaido without haki?? Like how do you zorotards even think. Prob kid and killer were also not using haki cos shit was never coated . Foh

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
3 out of 5 confirmed
1 out of 5 most would agree has it

Just Sanji left with people being divisive about, until Oda confirms it, and then y'all come back to this Cover and sing a different tune :milaugh:
Just because you want it doesnt mean it will happen.
Zoro had years of foreshadowing before he got coc.
Sanji has nothing.

The chapter begins on the rooftop of Onigashima, Kaido tells Yamato if she doesn't follow him he will kill everyone in Wanokuni.
Yamato said she wouldn't let that happen, "Luffy is the man that Oden has been waiting, i will stop you and raise the dawn".

Yamato's devil fruit revealed to be Oguchi no Magami. Yamato keep dodging Kaido's attacks with considerable speed. Yamato keep saying that she cant defeat Kaido 1 vs 1 and she says he'll buy some time until Luffy comes.

Kaido: You're just a coward, Yamato.
Yamato: I'm just stopping you until Luffy comes.

Move to Perospero, who was blown away by the attack from live floor side by Sanji, wake up and get attacked from behind again. The person who attacked Perospero was Nekomamushi. Nekomamushi says "I will kill you, Pedro's enemy". Perospero asks why he keeps blaming himself, and complains that he lost his arm to his self-destruction. Nekomamushi is angry at Perospero's words and continues to attack. Perospero defends with Candy Armor

Move to Robin and Brook vs Black Maria. Black Maria attacks Robin and Brook with some sort of hallucinations.
The hallucinations they see are the people they missed. The hallucinations that Robin sees are Jaguar D Sauro, Dr. Nico Olivia, and Professor Clover.

Brook's hallucinations are the Rumba Pirates' Captain Yorkie and many crew members. Brook couldn't attack the hallucinations because of the appearance of the people he missed, so he was on the verge of being hit .

Robin : "You can't control my mind with these hallucinations!!" and attacks the hallucinations of those he misses. Robin's attack the hallucinations and hits Black Maria subordinates. The subordinates attacked by Robin are knocked down.

When the hallucination attack stopped working, Black Maria's weapon ate the SMILE fruit. She tries to attack Robin using Wanyudo,
but Brook blocks Black Maria's attack with Soul Solid. Black Maria is angry and wants to insult Robin. She laughed at Sanji asking Robin for help and also she laughing when Luffy who fell into the sea.

Robin : You don't need to understand what it means that Sanji depends on me.
Robin : Luffy is the one who will become the Pirate King and Sanji is the man who deserves to be called "The Wings of the Pirate King".

After that, Robin is enraged and uses the technique Higante Fleur to create a giant clone of herself. Black Maria is surprised by the sheer size of Robin's clone.

Move to Luffy, he wakes up in the sea beneath Onigashima. Luffy gets out of the submarine and says he needs to go up to the rooftop of Onigashima. Then Momonosuke and Shinobu appear. Momonosuke heard Luffy's voice and he tells to Luffy about the Strawhats. After that, Luffy thanked Momonosuke. Luffy ask Momonosuke to transform to his dragon form and asks him to move back to Onigashima.

Momonosuke is worried that he still can't use the dragon's power properly. Luffy gives Momo confidence that you can do it. Luffy told Momonosuke that he is the man who will become the shogun of Wano. Momonosuke finally transforms into a dragon saying he can't be afraid.
That ability explain very clear why sanjis coo don't work properly. In terms of trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.